Price:£22.00+ Free shipping

on 29 January 2015
This is ace. My 3 year old was so happy when he saw it. It fits on his small bedroom floor and plenty room inside for both of us. As others have said it pops open rather than up, it has collapsible rods inserted to hold it up. The door can be held open by its ribbon tie or closed to keep out the goblins! 2 mesh windows also. I was lucky enough to pick it up for 6.50 in clearance sale but would pay up to 20 quid for it. I don't think the pockets holding the rods would withstand repeated putting up/taking downs but he loves it so much thats not an issue!
on 20 October 2015
I bought this for my 4 and 1 year olds and yes the price was cheap but I've had to put it down and put away as it is very flimsy and the poles keep coming out of it and every time the kids went in and out it either collapsed on one side or just tipped over and it looked scruffy In the living room.I have given 3 stars however as the price is very good and I think if you have a very calm quiet child who can go in and out with care it may be suitable . It just wasn't suited to my kids they are too excitable!!!
on 28 December 2013
My own fault for thinking it would do exacly what it said on the tin and for not reading the description properly. This tent (unlike others available) is NOT a pop-up tent, it has to be assemebled, and then obviously disassembled which was not the idea at all - if I hadn't needed it for Christmas I would have sent it back. Shop around and get something of better quality that does actually pop-up.

That said the item arrived in good time and was well packaged.
on 22 February 2015
Very good quality tent, not really a pop up as you need to instal some poles inside but this is very quick and easy to do. Very much worth it particularly if the tent will be left set up for a few days at a time, it takes about 5 minutes to set up. Not tried undoing it yet as the tent is sent up permanently in my son's room. Very roomy inside which is good as both my children can play inside quite well.
on 26 June 2015
3yr DS LOVE LOVE LOVES this tent - everything ends up in there along, all his toys and bits and bobs. Chances are if you can't find something its in his tent. Its quite robust, which is needed in our house. Light enough to lift up and move when hoovering. Had it 6wks or so and no rips or tears, lives in conservatory and should last quite a while.
on 24 August 2014
I purchased this for my toddler, it didn't last the month! Very disappointed, as was my child. The fastenings on the inside to hold the poles in came apart very quickly, tried to mend it but ended up having to throw it away - an expensive exercise on a birthday present that only lasted 4 weeks! I wouldn't recommend wasting your money.
on 8 December 2013
Bought for a two year old's birthday as thought it could be stored easily but they have not yet taken it down. The little boy, his children and my own older children loved this, particularly being able to roll down the door and "hide". Great fun!
on 5 April 2013
I boughty this plat tent for my 2 year old grand daughter who wanted a "blue tent". She absolutely loves it and plays in it for hours.The only problem is that she insists that her Dad goes into the tent too!
on 12 August 2013
I was concerned that this would be a bit too fragile, but it has survived nearly a year's play without trouble. The girls for whom it was purchased enjoy it thoroughly. Big enough for its purpose.
on 2 November 2013
Just the right size to have up in the living room. Quick and easy to put up. Didn't give it 5 because there are still creases in it, even though it's been up for a month. She loves it.