5.0 out of 5 stars Quality right angle adapter
First of all after testing the adapter I want to say it works with:

1080p
3D Blu-Ray
ARC feedback (with compatible devices)

Published 21 months ago by simran houseplane

2.0 out of 5 stars Introduced flickers to my TV screen
Published 8 months ago by rca68

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality right angle adapter, 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: Neet® - Right Angle HDMI Adapter - 90 Degree Flat / Vertical - High Speed - 1080p - 3D Enabled (Electronics)
First of all after testing the adapter I want to say it works with:

1080p
3D Blu-Ray
ARC feedback (with compatible devices)

I mounted an LG LM620T 3D TV and realised like many other brands that the HDMI cables would be showing from the sides. I trawled the net to see which adapters would be not only 3D but ARC compatible as I didn't want to lose any features of my home cinema. I'm glad to report this adapter does a great job. It is neat and doesn't degrade the quality of the picture/audio at all.

Just a note: Beware of the layout and angle of your HDMI connections. With my TV the HDMI ports are facing backwards and lined vertically so this adapter angles downwards. This is fine for the bottom HDMI port on my TV, but if had bought more than one, two wouldn't fit together on consecutive ports. and if I spaced them apart they would block other HDMI ports. So do plan ahead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap + Effective = Great Product!, 14 Nov 2012
Wall mounted LED TV, standard HDMI pokes into my wall meaning TV is not flush.

This product solves that problem.

I can confirm That 3D is working (using TriDef software and an AMD card) with this product.

My only concern is that ever since I installed this my AV reciever (Pioneer VSX322) no longer receives audio from my TV (using ARC) it worked before.

So only word of caution is that this unit may not be CEC compatible. (HDMI Devices may lose the ability to control one another using a single remote)

This is the only reason this is not 5 Stars (I know this is a bit cheeky - it only cost a couple of quid!)

I have bought many NEET cables and adapters over the last couple of years and highly recommend their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neet® - 90 Degree - Right Angle HDMI Adapter, 12 Aug 2012
chris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I needed a 90 Degree HDMI adapter after deciding to wall mount my TV. I was a bit sceptical about using an adapter over a purpose built HDMI cable, but once this arrived I changed my mind. It is very slim line and the HDMI connection fits in tight with no risk of it coming loose or dropping out. I have not noticed and degrade in picture or sound quality/lag. Saved £6 by buying this over a purpose built lead so cant complain and there is no difference.

If you order be sure that you order the correct one for your TV as some TVs have the HDMI ports the other way around and you will require a 270 degree HDMI adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars The right angle for HDMI, 11 April 2012
Paul (Pembrokeshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
When they invented my Samsung LCD TV somewhere in the process either they forgot, didn't care or didn't realise that the standard HDMI cable is a slightly inflexible beast and would stick out from the side of the TV. So neat freaks like me have to buy one or two of these in order to drop the cable out of sight and down the side of the TV. Simples!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 May 2013
Very very good product. Just right for back of my telly. Bit fiddley to fit, but then I am a bit of an old fogey !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to do, 11 Nov 2012
I bought two of these to prevent my HDMI cables connecting my TV and DVD player being bent too much, and give a better fit in a tight space. They appear to do the job perfectly well. That said, I only have a 22" HDTV, no 3D or smart, so I can't comment on how well they do with that kind of set-up. Just make sure you get the correct angle, as there are 90 degree and 270 degree adaptors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neet® and tidy!, 23 Dec 2013
Apologies for the little pun in the review title... I couldn't help it!

There really isn't much to write about this to be honest. It does what it says on the tin and does the job to a high standard.

Very useful for when you have a TV/ device which is against a wall and you don't want to damage and squash a standard HDMI cable by pressing against it. This 90 degree angle adapter sorts all your problems.

Note: Please remember when buying that you have the correct angle. What I mean by this is that for example, this 90 degree product faces down when plugged in and obviously that then means a 270 degree adapter will point upwards. If I'm not quite making sense, please refer to the product image and see the direction which the adapter will point the female HDMI input when plugged into the TV.

Happy buying :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Introduced flickers to my TV screen, 19 Dec 2013
rca68 (Stratford-upon-Avon) - See all my reviews
I bought this adapter to feed my HDMI cable vertically upwards from my PS3 which I have standing directly below a wall mounted Samsung LED flatscreen. I put it in place and it looked great, much better than having a cable coming horizontally outwards then bending up. Unfortunately, though, I quickly noticed that the image quality on the TV was deteriorated - it flickered regularly and generally just did not look healthy. I checked and triple checked that everything was inserted properly, and I tried it without the adapter to ensure it wasn't one of the ports or the HDMI cable that was the issue.

I'm afraid it was definitely this adapter that had introduced the problem, and on that basis I cannot recommend it. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 8 Mar 2013
A. Ollerton "first timer" (Lancs) - See all my reviews
Bought 2 for an old samsung lcd I'm putting on the wall, build quality seems good nice snug fit both in the back of the tv and the cable connection, the depth from the shoulder of the male connector is 33mm so only ends up protruding about 10mm from the back of my set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 27 Feb 2013
It made the HDMI cable behind the TV much tidier and removed the stress from the cable as it is no longer bent.