on 4 November 2012
First of all after testing the adapter I want to say it works with:

1080p
3D Blu-Ray
ARC feedback (with compatible devices)

I mounted an LG LM620T 3D TV and realised like many other brands that the HDMI cables would be showing from the sides. I trawled the net to see which adapters would be not only 3D but ARC compatible as I didn't want to lose any features of my home cinema. I'm glad to report this adapter does a great job. It is neat and doesn't degrade the quality of the picture/audio at all.

Just a note: Beware of the layout and angle of your HDMI connections. With my TV the HDMI ports are facing backwards and lined vertically so this adapter angles downwards. This is fine for the bottom HDMI port on my TV, but if had bought more than one, two wouldn't fit together on consecutive ports. and if I spaced them apart they would block other HDMI ports. So do plan ahead.
on 14 November 2012
Wall mounted LED TV, standard HDMI pokes into my wall meaning TV is not flush.

This product solves that problem.

I can confirm That 3D is working (using TriDef software and an AMD card) with this product.

My only concern is that ever since I installed this my AV reciever (Pioneer VSX322) no longer receives audio from my TV (using ARC) it worked before.

So only word of caution is that this unit may not be CEC compatible. (HDMI Devices may lose the ability to control one another using a single remote)

This is the only reason this is not 5 Stars (I know this is a bit cheeky - it only cost a couple of quid!)

I have bought many NEET cables and adapters over the last couple of years and highly recommend their products.
on 12 August 2012
I needed a 90 Degree HDMI adapter after deciding to wall mount my TV. I was a bit sceptical about using an adapter over a purpose built HDMI cable, but once this arrived I changed my mind. It is very slim line and the HDMI connection fits in tight with no risk of it coming loose or dropping out. I have not noticed and degrade in picture or sound quality/lag. Saved £6 by buying this over a purpose built lead so cant complain and there is no difference.

If you order be sure that you order the correct one for your TV as some TVs have the HDMI ports the other way around and you will require a 270 degree HDMI adapter.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this adapter to feed my HDMI cable vertically upwards from my PS3 which I have standing directly below a wall mounted Samsung LED flatscreen. I put it in place and it looked great, much better than having a cable coming horizontally outwards then bending up. Unfortunately, though, I quickly noticed that the image quality on the TV was deteriorated - it flickered regularly and generally just did not look healthy. I checked and triple checked that everything was inserted properly, and I tried it without the adapter to ensure it wasn't one of the ports or the HDMI cable that was the issue.

I'm afraid it was definitely this adapter that had introduced the problem, and on that basis I cannot recommend it. Very disappointed.
When they invented my Samsung LCD TV somewhere in the process either they forgot, didn't care or didn't realise that the standard HDMI cable is a slightly inflexible beast and would stick out from the side of the TV. So neat freaks like me have to buy one or two of these in order to drop the cable out of sight and down the side of the TV. Simples!
on 23 December 2013
Apologies for the little pun in the review title... I couldn't help it!

There really isn't much to write about this to be honest. It does what it says on the tin and does the job to a high standard.

Very useful for when you have a TV/ device which is against a wall and you don't want to damage and squash a standard HDMI cable by pressing against it. This 90 degree angle adapter sorts all your problems.

Note: Please remember when buying that you have the correct angle. What I mean by this is that for example, this 90 degree product faces down when plugged in and obviously that then means a 270 degree adapter will point upwards. If I'm not quite making sense, please refer to the product image and see the direction which the adapter will point the female HDMI input when plugged into the TV.

Happy buying :)
on 11 November 2012
I bought two of these to prevent my HDMI cables connecting my TV and DVD player being bent too much, and give a better fit in a tight space. They appear to do the job perfectly well. That said, I only have a 22" HDTV, no 3D or smart, so I can't comment on how well they do with that kind of set-up. Just make sure you get the correct angle, as there are 90 degree and 270 degree adaptors.
on 22 May 2013
Very very good product. Just right for back of my telly. Bit fiddley to fit, but then I am a bit of an old fogey !!
on 14 July 2012
I bought four of these for my new Panasonic 50" 3D TV because Panasonic put the HDMI sockets too near the edge of the TV and the cables are showing. These 90 degree HDMI adaptors are of no use to me (but I will keep them) because I need adaptors that are 90 degrees "up" rather than "down" and because of the position of the HDMI sockets on the TV the "down" adaptors will not fit.

There is nothing wrong with this product, it's me not checking before purchase hence my reason for giving it 5 Stars.
on 1 February 2012
Firstly, the adapters were delivered very quickly, which was a big plus as I only realised I needed them once the TV had been mounted on the wall! They are about two-thirds the length of a straight HDMI, depending on which make of course. They are nicely made and I don't see any degradation in image with the adapter fitted. Overall very happy, allowed proper mounting of the TV on the wall with no bent cabling at the rear.