5.0 out of 5 stars interesting!, 21 Jan 2012
This review is from: Monty's Memories (DVD)
Monty tells stories from his life, the video tries to take us back to these moments, well done!
These casehistories all are significant for Monty's lesson for horsepeople and any other person interested in non-violent ways of interacting with other living beings.
This is a video I will watch over and over, I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monty's Memories, 10 Oct 2011
Alan Smith (South Shields, Tyne & Wear, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monty's Memories (DVD)
Having seen Monty in action recently at Carlisle, I was very taken by his stories of horses he has owned over the years. As a result, I decided to buy his book 'Monty's Memories'. Some of the stories are sad, some cheering, all are really interesting. I'd recommend this book to anyone who loves horses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monty's Memories, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: Monty's Memories (DVD)
My wife has got her interest back and found new insite to the knowledge she had before. This is a woderfull video showing how you can communicate with horses.Enthroling viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars An impressive human being., 21 May 2014
This review is from: Monty's Memories (DVD)
Having seen Mr Roberts at several demonstrations I was already aware of his personal charisma and total dedication of his life to the betterment of this world for horses and people. Having said that, I was still unprepared for the emotional demands of this DVD. I cried more than once and laughed as well. If you love horses and/or people you will love this.

4.0 out of 5 stars This dvd was not the one I thought it would be, but even so, Monty Robert's ethos with horses shone through. Thank you Monty!!., 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Monty's Memories (DVD)
I became aware of Monty Robert's when I saw the film about his life on the BBC. Sadly this dvd was rather muddled in places and the quality of the dvd itself, was poor. But nothing can detract from his genius with horses, and the empathy he has with them.

His life is a triumph of turning a very harsh and abusive childhood into a wonderfully fulfilling life, training owners, just as much as their problem horses, to respect each other So despite the poor playing quality of the dvd I purchased, I gained a great deal of insight into the man, and his strength and dignity of character. He shows us that by his gentle, measured, and understanding approach to the most difficult of owners and horses, improvements to their behaviour can be achieved, by following his teachings and advice.

As someone who has always loved horses, but has never been lucky enough to learn to ride or own a horse, Monty Roberts has my deep respect and has given me a unique insight into the world of the horse, which is something that I will always treasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Monty's Memories (DVD)
Hits you right in the heart. This big softy of a man and his lovely horses. Have a box of tissues ready!

5.0 out of 5 stars For horse lovers, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Monty's Memories (DVD)
Perfect gift for followers of Monty. I haven't watched it myself so can't give you details on it. But it arrived on time and well packed.

Monty's Memories
Monty's Memories by Monty Roberts (DVD)
9.99