on 10 January 2014
Doesn't feel very robust, but that's to be expected for the price I suppose. More importantly though, the screw-lock mechanism is poorly designed, causing the carabiner to become stuck closed when tightened even moderately firmly, and the paint and metal to be scraped away in the screwing process.
on 2 August 2014
Used to save having to undo knots holding hammock, and to allow for quick set-up / break down.
Doing the job nicely, one at either end of the hammock seems to cope with two people in in.
on 11 October 2013
The spring gave way on this after 2 weeks of use. As mentioned by another reviewer, the screw once done up is very difficult to loosen.
Does its job but nothing more.
on 7 August 2015
Complete tat. Broke before I got a chance to use it. Twisted the locking ring to the top. The ring cuts into the metal and will simply not return even with pliers. Badly designed.
on 2 November 2015
Feels very cheap, but the price reflects that. bought for climbing and so I will probably have to look elsewhere as this doesn't feel safe enough to use top roping, however the description does not say anything about climbing and so perhaps that is my fault. Would be perfect for simpler use on a budget, such as a keychain
on 18 February 2015
I close it once. It's stucks since. REALLY POOR quality.
on 12 June 2013
bought to hold my rather large set of keys and does its job perfectly. its become scratched a bit from it and if you screw it all the way to the top then youll have to undo it with a set of pliers but otherwise its good
on 30 December 2014
This is a good product. It does what is says on the tin, but I wouldn't feel safe relying a huge amount of waight on it. Especially myself. If you need this item for mundane uses I can recommend it. 👍
on 8 October 2013
not a great carabiner, bought it for use whilst diving and I don't think its really up to the job and suspect it will seize up pretty quick. just feels pretty cheap pverall.
on 13 January 2015
Bought this as a replacement to a plastic type one I found somewhere. It's used on my Bug out Bag. Very sturdy construction, the locking mechanism is solid.

See one answered question