on 4 March 2013
A good read alongside my own study of the subject. Some interpretations I found needed further investigations on my part. However, others were in line with my own conclusions. The chapter on the Tribulation, I consider requires more teaching within the church today. I have what I refer to as 'comfort theology', which is what we would like it to be and supply texts which appear to support that view point. Pre-tribulation rapture comes under that heading. I have read that Margaret McDonald's prophecy did not speak of a pre-tribulation rapture, and when Darby taught it, he missed out important parts of the the prophecy putting a different interpretation on what Margaret had said. It included details as to how Christians would survive the Great Tribulation - the Holy Spirit would be present - not what Darby taught. Regards.
on 23 March 2013
A most helpful book for my study of the book of Revelation. Would recommend. it has been beneficial to have this on Kindle as it saves carrying other heavy books on the subject.
on 13 July 2013
I would love a book version of this title, apparently you can only get it on kindle..
It is the best interpretation of Revelations I've seen.
on 6 January 2014
Very good in depth explanation, makes you think am I ready do I have the faith or courage, scary if your not. Brilliant good solid read.
on 13 September 2011
The author has obviously put a lot of thought into this book and has produced a very readable and plausible interpretation of the events described in the Book of Revelation.

The book consists of excerpts from the Book of Revelation followed by the author's interpretation. Excerpts are often supported by verses from other books of the Bible which link with them.

A very interesting and thought provoking book.
on 18 June 2013
I am excited by reading this book, I hav not finished it yet, however it is helping me understand Revelation from a Bible Wide perspective, not just some emotional hype, offered by some others, it is a challenge, not fearful.
on 30 December 2015
Superb book I would highly recommend. It makes sense of so much that is happening in the here and now, and explains so many of the terrible events we are seeing and about to see unfold around us on a daily basis. This is a must read and one to consider thoughtfully.

I felt the final portion was somewhat fanciful, but don't let that put you off. We are living in terrible times already, but can you afford to act the ostrich and bury your head in the sand? If the contents of this book are as accurate as I think they are, it is more than essential reading, it's a lifeline. It will enable each one of us the time to consider where these events are taking us, and how the outcome will affect the future of ourselves and our families. It's better to be safe than sorry!

Oh yes, I know many prophecies have been made in the past and have failed to come about. This book is not one of them. It is very carefully and accurately researched, and already built on times and prophecies that have and are happening before our very eyes. You cannot afford to sit back and wait for events to unfold, you need to be aware, prepared and ready to face the future, otherwise this will be like standing on the beach and watching the tsunami that is about to hit you head on.
on 31 December 2011
The difficult of explaining the book of Revelation is done in a simple way with the author expressing their viewpoint on various aspects which i found most helpful
on 30 April 2013
I found it difficult to go along with some of the suggested interpretations of Revelation, however it did have some far-reaching insights. Very good.
on 5 December 2013
The author states in the introduction that she was "born to write this book". She need not have bothered. Firstly it is not "a verse by verse explanation" as often more than one verse is dealtwith at a time.As for explaining.... Well what can I say? There are too many pharses like "perhaps this means"; maybe this is meant"; "this could mean" etc. Not very satisfactory explanations in my book - no pun intended. This subjest has been better dealt with by other writers and I got it because I thought it may go further to actually explaining the book of Revelation. How disappointed I was.If you want a book on explaining Revelation you would do well to give this a miss.