4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal back up & 'Going out' phone..
A great smart phone, it isn't. It had a lot of negative reviews in it's day during the dawn of the budget touch screen smart phone. All the app and web browser function is hopelessly out of date, which I knew before I bought it, but that's not why I got it.

Published 5 months ago by Ian

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst
I could not wait for this phone and when finally released, one of biggest disappointments!

Published on 9 Sept. 2011 by Andy

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst, 9 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Sony Mobile TXT Pro SIM Free Smartphone (Electronics)

Starting with German qwertz instead for qwerty, which is frustrating if you are fast typer. And the if want to send a message, you can look for people via keyboard, you have to scroll through all names before getting one you need. Internet is poor, since it's just giving you not a full internet page, but mobile version which often is not good at all. And finally music player seems to freeze when in use.

One star because of very good design, but the phone can't be just about a look!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal back up & 'Going out' phone.., 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sony Mobile TXT Pro SIM Free Smartphone (Electronics)

Going on holiday I won't always want to be taking my shiny new big Samsung S5 in my pocket every time I go out, so I wanted something small and compact I could pop my sim card into and slip into my pocket, so I could be contacted. Unlike most small phones, texting with thumbs is a doddle as it has a slide out quewrty key board. Just the job!
Anyway, what do you expect for £45?

Phone arrived exactly when promised.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool phone, not yet available in UK, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Sony Mobile TXT Pro SIM Free Smartphone (Electronics)
cool phone - my son, aged 12 bought it with birthday money and loves it. The keyboard has a couple of letters positioned differently and you get an adaptor for UK use as this is the German version but if you can't wait like my son, then this is not a problem!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sony Mobile TXT Pro SIM Free Smartphone (Electronics)
not as advertised. German version so returned