Great product. I'd previously used another brand which I wasn't too happy with so I thought I'd give this one a go. Had quite a few pieces that had been unworn for years and thus were heavily tarnished. This product worked almost instantly (you only dip for 5 to 10 secs max) and it all came up spotless, gleaming and shining like new.

Very impressed...
Published on 19 Feb. 2013 by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars I received this product very quickly after ordering. I ...
Published 16 days ago by R

5.0 out of 5 stars Had lots of jewellery to clean and this worked perfectly and fast., 19 Feb. 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hagerty Silver Clean - make your silver and silver-plated jewellery look good as new with this silver bath! (Jewellery)

Very impressed!

Glad I bought it and will now stick with this brand.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill product, 20 May 2013
Used it to clean my lincs of London bracelet that had turned yellow and tarnished, done the job perfectly and returned it to its original colour and shine. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what is said on the tin, 28 Jan. 2013
I tarnish all my jewellery in an instant and this cleaned them even quicker. Fabulous product and quick and easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver cleaner, 10 May 2013
Great product would thoroughly recommend. Cleans brilliantly and quickly. Delivery was very fast too. Have used other silver cleaning products but never had the results that this gives.

5.0 out of 5 stars By jove it is silver!, 22 July 2013
Excellent! Wasn't sure about it, worried it would ruin my rings etc but, no. less than 10 seconds in the bath and I have beautiful silver jewellery again!
So easy as well, drop your ring/necklace/bracelet in the basket, wait 5-10 seconds... pull the basket out, rinse with water, and hurrah! Silver :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 April 2013
Bit smelly, but saves hours of buffing right into the tightest, smallest corner, not sure yet about using it on the antique silver?

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery Cleaner, 26 Nov. 2012
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to clean their own jewellery. Its very quick and easy and the shine on the rings, necklaces etc., is wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 22 May 2014
Ordered this one afternoon and it turned up the next morning. Amazing service. Silver now very sparkly again. I had some jewellery that was so tarnished I just thought I'd try this before I got rid of them. Amazingly good. Ordered the gold cleaner too. Sparkly diamonds and precious stones now like new. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling clean!, 23 Nov. 2014
Absolutely amazing! Had very tarnished jewellery and it came up looking brand new after only a few seconds in the bath. I would highly recommend this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars I received this product very quickly after ordering. I ..., 13 Feb. 2015
I received this product very quickly after ordering. I haven't used the product yet so am unable to comment on its effectiveness. However, I was put off from using the product after reading the label and seeing that the product could possibly be a carcinogen (no definitive evidence to prove this currently) - it concerns me that in order to rinse the product clean some of the chemical would end up being rinsed down the sink into the water supply.