on 11 June 2012
I am disabled and find pushing my normal vac impossable. My cleaner comes once a week so I was very worried that my carpets looked dirty by the time she was due to come again. This sweeper means that I can clean everyday its light and very easy to push. I have used it just after the carpets have been vacumed and was amazed at how much dirt it picked up, it reaches right to the edges and makes the pile on the carpet stand up. Anyone who has problems should try one right away. Anything that gives you back control is to be praised. You should see me wizzing round in my wheelchair sweeping up all the dog hairs. This sweeper has changed my life!!
on 8 January 2012
I am so glad I took a chance and purchased this item. It IS a sweeper, not a vacuum, however, I am amazed at how much it does pick up without effort - ideal for a quick once round without having to drag out the heavy dyson. I am now going to order another one for my elderly Mum as she will find it a doddle to use. Highly recommended as a secondary cleaner.Gtech SW18 Cordless Germguard Power Sweeper
on 14 February 2012
Excellent cleaning power - almost as good as a normal vacuum cleaner but a lot lighter!! Would recommend this to anyone
on 9 February 2012
The Gtech sweeper is very easy to assemble and is very very light to carry ideal for stairs and does an excellent job on all types of floor coverings.All in all an great little machine at a very reasonable price.
on 11 April 2013
I have literally just put the phone down after speaking to a manager at Gtechs' customers service, I am so appalled at there pathetic excuss they call customer service I had to write this review. I bought the GTech SW19 for my mother who is 81. At first it was great, but 8 months later it stopped working, I expected it to last a bit longer considering I pay almost £50 pound for it. I didn't feel the need to keep the receipt as hidden amounghst the negative reviews I found some quiet positive ones, plus Gtech are "SUPPOSED" to be a reputable company that sold quality goods, how wrong I was! In the middle of speaking to the manager(!?!) she hung up on me, for those of you out there that are saying to yourselves " he must have been extremely rude " I wasn't. I now know that Gtechs' customer service "IS" as bad as there products. For anyone considering buying any of Gtechs' products "DON'T"!!!...... you'll thank me later. p.s I didn't want to rate this product but had to otherwise they wouldn't show my review, I wouldn't give it any stars.
on 6 January 2012
I have had a GTECH sweeper now for a year and it is brilliant,picks up well on carpet-laminate or lino,the handle and the front brush cover comes off so you can use it on the stairs,this GTECH SW18 i bought for my son and his fiance for their house as the cheap non gtech yellow triangle shaped one i got them only lasted 3 months before it packed up although it did work well.I would recommend any GTECH rechargable sweeper.
on 9 February 2012
Superb for keeping the place clean when in a hurry. Light enough to move around with ease. Great for aged parents.
on 28 March 2012
Oh my god i love this sweeper i have cats i have birds so i have litter spills fur and thrown bird seed and wood floors the only one my hoover can deal with is the fur so it was out with the sweeping brush and dust pan every day...........but not any more it works fine on carpets too my son even took it upstairs to do the carpets it is just so light it is done in a matter of minutes and plan to only use the hoover once a week for a deeper clean..............buy it i cant believe i had not come across it till now and dusting is cut down due to not sweeping too its great
on 17 March 2012
Does not clean up as well as it should and fluff gets caught in the brushes
Fine for a quick clean but won't replace the vacuum
on 4 May 2012
Bought this as my mum has one and with two children and a cat I was constantly hoovering. This sweeper is amazing, brilliant the best money I have ever spent. It picks up way more than I expected on both my rug and my wood floors, I now only hoover for a deep clean every two weeks. It's so light and manouverable and each charge lasts three or four days. I really can't recommend this enough and the kids are happy because they can still hear the telly whilst I sweep the debris from tea up! BUY IT!