on 9 June 2012
If you have a hard floor a don't want to keep getting the vacuum out then this is for you. Its small enough to sit in the corner of the kitchen and a quick wizz round keeps the floor looking good.
And on the plus side it does not cost an arm and a leg, I love it.
on 16 February 2012
This is a good cordless vacuum for hard floors. it picks up quite big bits and cleans to the edges. The V shape works well, you can push it through bigger messes and it feeds all the big bits to a larger opening in the centre.
Emptying is easy enough and the filters are easy to clean. It doesn't work on carpet but a lot better than a broom because it doesn't kick up dust. Run time is surprisingly good too. You don't have to empty it every time as the bin is treated to kill germs.
on 4 May 2012
This is a brilliant little hoover, means I don't have to keep getting out my large dyson every time I want to hoover crumbs up, especially off the kitchen floor. It gets into more places/spaces than my large hoover, I think it's great, everyone should have one. I wouldn't have paid the original price of £59, but at £17 I really can't grumble, in fact if it only work for a year I'd be more than happy with it. I've bought a second for that very reason and it was less than £17 this time WOW what a bargain......
on 31 May 2012
brilliant product so reliable, quick and easy, very lightweight love it bought another for my son. the price is unbelievable
on 31 May 2012
Bought this for our hard floor kitchen and conservatory with a little reservation as the price was so good. Need not have worried as it is so light and effective for picking up on hard floors. And being cordless with its own battery is even better.
Amazing little cleaner !!
on 25 July 2012
After reading the reviews and at a knock down Amazon price I dediced to purchase this vacuum. It came the next day!!! I charged it up and wow, what a little gem. It picks up everything and is so fast. I have a cat and can clean up around her tray so easily now whenever |I need to. It is ideal for kitchen floor. I am so glad I bought this item. Amazon reviews really help.
on 9 July 2012
Absolutely brilliant. I am a busy mum with a toddler that likes to pick up every little bit off the floor and put it in his mouth!! I can now whip round my laminate floors anytime wihout having to pull out the huge vacuum. Doesnt push muck around and v-shape guides muck in with no probs. Love love it and very well made. Fab value for money!!
on 16 July 2012
I bought this vacuum a few days ago and I am satisfied with its performance so far. I have a new laminate floor throughout my flat and it is different from what you do with carpet when you do cleaning job. Firstly I use this product to vacuum dirt and minor things on the floor, then I use wet floor wipe along with a handy tool to wipe clean the floor. These two steps are indispensable for a perfect clean floor because each one cannot do the job the other does.

One more thing, I over charged this machine one time accidentally for about 40 hours as the instruction says never charge it over 24 hours. But it surprisedly survived and I now use it without any problem.

Hope everyone find the perfect cleaner for your home.
on 25 July 2012
Was lucky enough to get one of these for 13 quid delivered.

Didn't expect much to be honest, proper shocked though. It's brilliant, light, small, picks up dirt brilliant. It's MILES better than my dyson which struggles on hard floors.

Seriously, it's brilliant, cannot recommend enough. If you have hard wood or tiled floors, this is the kiddy. apparently there's only 12 mins charge but I use this for our downstairs and it does the job in half that time. Don't scare the dog either !!!!
on 10 April 2013
As soon as I pressed the order button I thought I'd regret this purchase and it would turn into yet another unused appliance to crowd my cupboard with. However it has been very useful, the suction is not that of a regular Hoover but it is good enough to sweep dust crumbs etc from hard and wooden floors.

I leave mine in my dining room and it sits quite unobtrusively in the corner for a quick whizz around the table after dinner. Definitely beats being in your hands and knees with a dustpan and brush