5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Bold 9900 Case
The case is first class and the delivery was great.
Just one word of warning when we received the new phone from Vodafone it came with a case, I will keep this one as it won't take the wife long to lose the other one.
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pocuh but not for bold 9900
It's a nice pouch and the leather is good quality, however i don't think it was designed for the bold 9900, the phone sits way to snug in it, and sometimes it takes some effort to get it out, also some the stiching on one side broke, as the phone is a little bit to big for it. all in all a good pouch but if you want it for bold 9900 i would steer clear of it.
Published on 18 May 2012 by Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Bold 9900 Case, 19 Oct 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Pocket for Bold 9900 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The case is first class and the delivery was great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Differs a lot from pictures indicated, photos attached, 5 Oct 2013
I have put couple own pictures. I was dissapointed when received completely different item: blackberry logo in front was not metal-like, leather condition quite poor (completely different what you can see in the product description photos), there is no red stripe on the side. I suggest not to buy from here, you will not get what you see in the pictures.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't match the displayed, 20 April 2013
The case arrived fairly quick and in good condition but it does not match the one I ordered!
The one I received is just like the one that came with the blackberry, with a black logo, smooth surface (instead of the shiny logo with textured surface displayed on the image) and like the one I got in the blackberry box, it holds the phone too tightly and it's hard to get it out of the case... Disappointing...

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, 10 Sep 2012
Having lost the holster for my Blackberry Bold 9900, I figured that, looking at the picture, this would be a straight replacement. The item I received today, however, was not that shown in the picture, which is a matter referable to Trading Standards, never mind a poor Amazon review. In addition, the quality is flimsy, and the advertised function of the holster to turn off the phone's function inside does also not work. To make things even worse, when logging on to write the review today I found that the price of the item has decreased from 10.99 to 4.69 since I ordered it two days ago. All in all, a massive waste of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pocuh but not for bold 9900, 18 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
get leather case fit the phone fine.its a little tight but a great case.

1.0 out of 5 stars The seller did not ship what was/is being advertised, 9 Feb 2014
I did not get the Blackberry leather cover that was/is being advertised; I emailed the purchase/ orders department and to date am still waiting a reply! Very dissatisfied with the service and doubt I will use it again! I was instead shipped a BB cover that is exactly like the one my mobile came with - and an OLD ONE too!!! What can I say ? Wrong product, bad service and item was no doubt second hand.Just haven't yet bothered to take matters further ... And when I try submit what I have just written I have to select a star! So please note that the "one" star selected is so that I cab summit my review! Awful!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 23 Jan 2014
the product arrived ontime and yes it works, but the finish is definately not as pictured and makes me wonder if its actually leather?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for Blackberry Torch, 27 Dec 2013
Bought for my husband - we both had the one recommended for the blackberry torch. This was recommended by another purchaser as a better option. It is fully stitched around the top, is a great fir for the Torch and won't fall apart like the other one(only after over 2 years heavy use).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 Dec 2013
Neil "Neil" (St Albans, England) - See all my reviews
I admit I wondered if I'd be getting the genuine article. However, as soon as I saw the box I could tell there wouldn't be a problem. This is just the same as I would have bought in a major department store. The case fits perfectly and locks the phone when it's inside. As good as, if not better than, the case that came with the phone originally.