on 6 February 2012
Why did i not know this product existed !

It is wonderful and restores your poor cracked feet to normal in days.

I never want to run out of this cream.
on 16 February 2013
Flexitol was suggested by my podiatrist, when looking at my mildly diabetic feet, to be used to keep my feet & legs moist and avoid cracking. I am male, 85 years old and had basically only used sun lotion when required.

I now use this product every night, once per day
on 27 October 2012
Excellent cream and a little goes a long way great for keeping feet/legs etc. soft especially useful as I am Diabetic.
on 15 August 2013
I saw all the high reviews that this got and that's why I bought it. This is simply the best foot cream I've ever got. A little amount goes a very long way. Fantastic product!
on 12 July 2013
I have been using Flexitol heel balm for some time I find it the most effective make I have used. Delighted to discover this large quantity moisturising foot cream. It is quite economical you only need a small amount and it soaks in nicely. Keeps my feet soft and young looking. This will save money as well due to the quantity, it is great value for money.
on 1 June 2013
Does a great job and lasts for ages in this size. I have tried loads of products and they don't come close to this.
on 26 May 2013
May seem expensive but only a very small amount needed, i find it good not only for ny feet but dry legs as well .
on 4 January 2014
I have up till now purchased small, expensive but good quality foot and leg cream for dry skin - this product fits all the later but with the added bonus of being a large quantity which in the long run doesn't fall down on quality but gives good value on price - plus it makes the skin feel so nice!!!
on 24 January 2014
Soften the feet nicely so reduce chropody visits (ironicslly they recommended it) so their loss is my gain.
Still need to sand hard skin but its not crusty (gross) and easy to sand
on 4 June 2014
For the first stage use a urea based cream with at least 25%. This is quite a thick cream but once the major cracks are healed switch to the Flexitol cream which is much lighter.