Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 October 2011
Although the album is alot less rocky than previous ones, the melodies are there and worth the wait. Lennys one who never fails to impress me with his songs or diversiveness. Definetley one of his best works especially if you prefer it smooth and polished.
on 22 August 2011
This CD is typical Lenny Kravitz,For the most part really good,The one or two exceptions are in my opinion, The middle 2 tracks,"Superlove & Everything",Those tracks really spoil the flow of the rest of the music,They are just throwaway songs.As previously mentioned by another review,There realy is a good CD here,The CD just goes on too long,I am all for value for money,But with the mentioned tracks taken out, The whole CD just flows better and is stronger for it.Overall a good offering now let's have some UK tour dates to promote the CD.
on 15 May 2015
I can't believe I missed this CD, it's brilliant. Tracks 10,11,13,14,15 are my favourites. I'm a huge Lenny fan and this doesn't disappoint. However "Baptism" is my all time No1 LK CD
on 3 January 2012
First time I played this I loved it,its a varied mix of music performed by one of the best,Recommend this CD Well worth the money!!Black And White America
on 2 October 2011
I've got every album by Lenny Kravitz, since "Let love rule" made in 1989, and "Black and White America" is the best I've ever listened to! Really innovative and outstanding.
on 11 June 2013
Could have been a far better album if some of the lesser songs had been removed I don't see the need to fill a disc with so many tracks if they aren't up too standard .
on 1 December 2011
Although it is typical Lenny, the band is very original with all kinds of different tunes. It is a shame that not a lot of people have heard any of it on the radio.
on 22 August 2011
Funk, funk, funk!!! This is definitely a great album of high quality tunes that will make you feel good and will want to come back for more and then some!!!
I couldn't really compare this album to any of his previous ones, but I am sure that it will sound fresh and funky for many years to come!!!
Highly recommended!!!
on 4 December 2014
Lenny is one of my favourites back from "let love rule" days of 1989. But this just didnt make it. Great music - nothing new though.
on 25 September 2011
Well worth the wait, this new album grabs you from track one. Excellent stuff, looking forward to the Apollo gig :-)