on 14 October 2014
A fun addition to the Toot-toot drivers range and my one year old daughter really likes it. You can get the car to sing and say phrases by pushing the windscreen or pushing the car along fast. It will say additional phrases when you run it over the points on the different tracks etc. I'm pleased to report that there is also an off switch underneath but sadly no option to select a lower volume (hence me not giving it five stars).
on 25 October 2014
I am a massive fan of V Tech products and the toot toot range doesn't disappoint. My 1 year old Grand Daughter loves it, very entertaining, bright, colourful, small enough for tiny hands but totally safe. No small parts. Music and flashing windscreen draws her attention. Its one of the first toys she gets out of her toy box. Have brought most of the car range and the Toot Toot animals. Would definitely recommend these toys.
on 19 May 2013
The toot toot designers must have sat in a room & decided to think up the most annoying noises a toy could make before implementing them all into the toot toot series. Seriously, they're so irritating! However, my toddler son loves them so I can't really complain! They seem to be made well, the batteries last ages & their noises, songs, their interactions with the garage .etc & lights keep my son entertained for ages too!
VINE VOICEon 12 May 2013
I bought this for my grandson's 1st birthday - among other things - he loves it and I am already singing the song - be glad when he can sing it himself. Excellent V Tech quality and ideal for a first little car for the little one. I am already looking at the other cars and considering the garage for him for Christmas. Excellent buy and highly recommended
on 8 February 2012
We bought the Toot Toot Garage for our Granddaughter at Christmas and have added this car to others she had.
It can be played with on its own - makes interact sounds but is better working with the other vehicles and the garage.
She loves playing with her garage and cars but the yellow car is her favourite.
on 11 March 2013
They're durable little cars and my two-year-old son likes them enough, and likes the garage well enough, but grows bored of them easily and I'm positive it's 'cause the lyrics to the little song that goes with each of these cars/trucks is so repetitive and silly, that even he can't take it after awhile!
on 5 January 2013
Bought for my great nephew along with others from the set and he absolutely loves them. Much larger than his other toy cars which I think is part of their appeal. Delivered to his nans home address for me within days of ordering.
on 4 March 2013
This car was slightly smaller than I anticipated, it was hard to tell from the advert description, but has been a great success with my Granddaughter. From an adult perspective a volume control would be a great improvement!
on 28 December 2012
Brought this toy for my 1 year old as part of a Toot Toot collection, this is his 1st car, he likes it, easy to hold, he enjoys the music and lights. Good price. Noisy though VTech, it's ashame there isn't a volume setting!
on 6 May 2013
This wee car is the original car to go with the toot toot garage. My son has had lots of fun with this and all the other vehicles in this range. Brilliant size and noises and songs for a toddler. Highly recommend.

See one answered question