5.0 out of 5 stars another fantastic Toot toot toy
Brought this to go with the Toot toot garage and it was high quality which we expected. Our 1 year old loves all of the toot toot range :)
Published 2 months ago by Paula Reynolds

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying
They're durable little cars and my two-year-old son likes them enough, and likes the garage well enough, but grows bored of them easily and I'm positive it's 'cause the lyrics to the little song that goes with each of these cars/trucks is so repetitive and silly, that even he can't take it after awhile!
Published 13 months ago by Victoria Jensen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars another fantastic Toot toot toy, 14 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot toot car, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
I bought this for my great-nephew who's just turned 1 year and the reviews all said their youngster loved them! From what I hear, the car and mat were a huge success!

5.0 out of 5 stars Annoying but your toddler will love them!, 19 May 2013
Miss Robinson (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
The toot toot designers must have sat in a room & decided to think up the most annoying noises a toy could make before implementing them all into the toot toot series. Seriously, they're so irritating! However, my toddler son loves them so I can't really complain! They seem to be made well, the batteries last ages & their noises, songs, their interactions with the garage .etc & lights keep my son entertained for ages too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot toot beep beep, 12 May 2013
Mrs. Angie Gardiner "Mistyang" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson's 1st birthday - among other things - he loves it and I am already singing the song - be glad when he can sing it himself. Excellent V Tech quality and ideal for a first little car for the little one. I am already looking at the other cars and considering the garage for him for Christmas. Excellent buy and highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot toot car, 6 May 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
This wee car is the original car to go with the toot toot garage. My son has had lots of fun with this and all the other vehicles in this range. Brilliant size and noises and songs for a toddler. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 15 April 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
Brought this for my grand daughter to go with the garage - she loves it as does her elder sister hours of fun

4.0 out of 5 stars toot toot car, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
An easter gift instead of chocolate eggs... he really enjoyed this car & drove Mum & Dad mad with the toot toot button.!!

5.0 out of 5 stars VTect Toot Toot Driver Car, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
I was very pleased and satisfied with this product and My grandson loves it I choose this rating because i thought the product was good value for money and very child friendly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, 11 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but enjoyed by younger generation, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car (Toy)
This car was slightly smaller than I anticipated, it was hard to tell from the advert description, but has been a great success with my Granddaughter. From an adult perspective a volume control would be a great improvement!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›