5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent portable drive
I'm a designer and often have to exchange work files with my colleagues at the office and on the go. My old memory stick was not enough for me anymore, so I decided to buy this Rugged drive. The drive is fast and quiet, has a solid aluminum enclosure, is pressure resistant and has an excellent design. The drive comes with a nice choice of user-friendly software for...
Published on 30 Sep 2011 by dpb

1.0 out of 5 stars Real Problems
Based on the specifications, and the reviews of this storage device on Amazon, I bought two to solve my storage needs (at different times). Plus I also liked and it's perceived `ruggedness' of said product. The first device died after having it for the less than 24 hours! It appears the controller card failed - very poor. The second drive lasted 6 months, it never failed...
Published 9 months ago by Sussman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lacie rugged hard drive., 24 Aug 2014
Mr. Wayne Stock (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LaCie Rugged Mini USB 3.0/ USB 2.0 500GB Hard Disk Drive - 5400rpm (Personal Computers)
I've used this for files / photos etc. It has proved to be reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars LaCie Rugged Mini USB, 26 Jan 2013
I find this item neat as it is not too large and fits nicely in my bag if I have to travel. It looks good and is easy to use. I would recommend this item to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars broken, 25 May 2014
i have had this hard drive for 11 months and for the last month the cable as been faulty i then realised the connection within the hard drive was loose and beyond my repair :/ nothing to do with the seller just it claims to be rugged and unbreakable

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket., 19 Oct 2013
Having trashed a previous non ruggedised HD we chose this La Cie baby. Excellent, with great support, free cloud space. Extremely happy with the purchase. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't bounce it off the wall but as durable as they get., 22 July 2013
Have been more than pleased with my purchase. Great quality and more durable than most hard drives I've had in the past.

The connecting wire can be a bit lose at times but that dosen't matter if your in a fixed position.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›