4.0 out of 5 stars Good Introduction to Difficult Personalities, 22 Sep 2011
Jase (Staines, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Difficult Personalities: It's Not You; It's Them (Kindle Edition)
I've read a few books of this type now after getting involved with someone who was particularly difficult. In some ways I wish I'd read this first as it's a good start. The style is a bit repetitive if you read it cover to cover, but to be fair the author does say that it's a book where you use the bits you want. Each part therefore stands up on its own. I liked the way he suggests strategies for dealing with ech type too. It's a good introduction to the subject and he gives plenty of references if you want to delve a bit deeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener, 7 Feb 2013
Full of eye opening facts wish I'd read this book before engaging in two failed marriages could of saved myself a lot of heartache and undeserved heartache tho now I find I'm looking in depth at people a lot more and assessing their personalities before becoming to close to them this book gives a in depth insight to most all personalities and is definitely a must read for people who suspect they have a "odd bod" amongst them it will reassure them it isn't them but in fact the other way round x

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary!, 1 Jun 2014
This book really helped in identifying two people in my life with narcissistic traits and my mum who exhibits BPD. The constructive advice given was really useful. I shall defiantly be using it to help me deal with their behaviours.