5.0 out of 5 stars Use these all the time
I have Fibromyalgia and takes these to keep my mood level, I don't get mood swings. Have been using them for about 4 years.
Published 17 months ago by polly

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims but I had side effects.
Published 4 months ago by L. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims but I had side effects., 1 May 2014
L. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All Natural 5-HTP. 120 x 100mg High Strength Capsules. GMP Manufactured, Premium Quality & Excellent Value at only £12.99 Offer ends Monday 22nd! FREE delivery on all UK orders (Personal Care)
This product has been honestly described and the service was excellent. The product helped me to sleep and I felt brighter the following day. (I have just been through a prolonged period of anxiety due to illness and loss of pets and felt I needed to re-set my sleep clock.) I have reservations however about the side effects I have experienced, which are nausea, indigestion and a queasy / bubbly stomach, which can be a sign that the body is saying "don't eat this, it's not good, I'm rejecting it"., that is after all what nausea is for. I also felt a bit light headed and drowsy the following morning. I took the lowest dose of one 100mg capsule. Unlike many plant based products this one kicks in straight away so I feel that it would be appropriate to use is on a one-off occasional basis but I would not be comfortable with long term use. There is a general "assumption" that natural means safe and this is not always the case, as with for example the documented adverse effects of Comfrey on the liver. I would like to see lengthy and robust research as to the products safety. A useful sleep aid when needed on a ad-hoc basis yes, but not a miracle "cure all" for the chronically depressed or sleep deprived and definitely not to replace convention medical care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use these all the time, 27 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, great product, 4 Feb 2014
Fantastic sleep aid and mood booster. I've used a few different types of this over the years and this is among the best.

Don't hesitate and get it ordered!

5.0 out of 5 stars very very good, 29 Oct 2013
I Stopped taking anti depressants and found 2 a day are enough for me
I Have recommended to close friend who is also impressed with result

5.0 out of 5 stars Fibromyalgia sufferer, 24 Jun 2012
I am extremely pleased with the product. Again I suffer from FM and have used this product in the hope that it would help. It most certainly has. I take it on an empty stomach (1 1/2 hours after eating) and half and hour before I go to bed. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 May 2014
I purchased all natural 5-htp a week ago and already notice a huge difference in my mood, feel less stressed and more positive, wake up feeling ready to start the day.
Would recommend to anyone with mild feelings of depression, with no side effects, can only be a good thing!
Fast delivery and good price.
Wish I'd known about these before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend this product, 16 Feb 2014
I have been using All Natural 5-HTP for several months now. It made a clear difference in my mood and general wellbeing. I sleep much better and I have no mood swings . As a result I focus and concentrate much better.
I would 100% recommend this product anybody ( unless you are not supposed to use it )
Nesrin

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Mar 2013
High quality, fast delivery and above all, it does what it says on the tin. I suffer from ocd and am on medication. This product has doubled the effectiveness of the original treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great night's sleep, 18 July 2013
These really work well, relaxing and winding down for the night. The capsules are so easy to take! Do more than's allowed to say on the box!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 22 April 2014
I started taking these when I decided to come of antidepressants to help with the nasty withdrawal symptoms. I started taking them around 2 months ago after dumping the Sertraline and I finally feel like I'm getting my sanity back! ( I did ok this with my doctor first and she was very supportive)
I take 3 every evening and have a fabulous sleep which certainly helps with energy levels the next day. I will definitely keep taking this product. Thank you