5.0 out of 5 stars soft balls
very good quality,good sevice, I run a keep fit class and we use soft balls, these balls were replacements for some that were getting done, these are much better quality than the ones we already had.
Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by dougie

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems bit flimsy
I had the previous version of this ball and the plastic seemed thicker. This seems fairly thin but I have yet to see as havn't had it long
Published on 17 Jun. 2013 by Kate Falkner

5.0 out of 5 stars soft balls, 12 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise ball, 21 Aug. 2012
Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7"

Excellent product. ideal for using in chi ball. Nice soft feel, comfortable to hold. Easy to inflate and deflate. Good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
I have exchanged heavy weights for core training over recent months and part of this has been the introduction of Pilates to my routine. One problem I discovered is finding similar kit to that which the instructor uses, and a soft ball was an issue. However, the Exer-soft Ball is perfect for all work which requires centralisation of the core. I have used it extensively and find the simple construction, infaltion tool and robustness as perfect as you can get for such a basic piece of kit. The 7" diameter is not too small for the average build (male/female) and I find nothing negative to report. To buy this is money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exer-Soft Ball, 7 July 2012
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
Exer-Soft Ball - excellent product for the price, brilliant for Pilates, just what was needed. Would recommend this lightweight Ball to encourage stability and balance whilst exercising.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 2 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
I've had my Exer-Soft Ball for a few weeks now and I find it a very useful addition to my fitness regime. It's ideal for pilates type exercises. My only criticism is the slight difficulty I experienced in inflating it. I found it tricky to maintain the air inside while inserting the plug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Ball, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
Searched many websites untill we found this. Just what was required for excersises for a replacement knee following an operation. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent portable solution to shoulder and back tension, 1 Nov. 2013
Tom Pringle (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
Incredibly effective, portable and inexepesive (I only paid about UKP 5 / 6 Euro)
I have a foam roller that I use at home for easing tension out of back and shoulders. However, it is far too bulky to carry when travelling. The exer-soft ball (when deflated) fits in one pocket and can be easily inflated by mouth in 30 seconds. It is almost as effective as the foam roller for some things and and better for some others. I find it fantastic releif after I have been sat at a laptop computer for too long. I use it in the middle of my back whilst laying on the floor with my arms outsretched above my head. it opens up all the shoulder and chest area that has become compressed and tight from working on a laptopm.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
found a pilates site on youtube to find out how to use this ball, more excersizes than expected which makes this a great buy, perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to Exercise Regime, 18 May 2015
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
I bought this after we had used the ball at my Pilates class.
It's a good piece of fitness equipment and I am pleased to say it's used on a regular basis.
Initially it's a bit of a challenge when blowing up the ball to put the stopper in while stopping the ball from deflating.
The trick is to keep your finger on the hole , it took a couple of goes to get this right.
There is not any exercises with the ball which if you haven't used it at a class might be a drawback.
However, You Tube have some good videos.
Would recommend it as a good addition for your exercise regime

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7" (Misc.)
The non-slip surface is great to use and really comfortable. My physio recommended this to me to get and help with my trapped nerve.

Exer-Soft Ball - Blue 7"