5.0 out of 5 stars One of Nigella's best
I was wary of buying this. How many Nigella cookery books does one need? (I have them all.) But this is brilliant. Because they're all quick recipes, you know you can just read them before making and won't get to the end of the recipe and find it says "best made 24 hours before eating". Some of the recipes aren't super healthy, but if you like to eat healthily just avoid...
Published on 3 Nov. 2007 by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
It's a nicely presented book with great pictures.... but doesn't have that many recipes for the size of book. The recipes are also difficult to find because of the way the book's put together. I keep having to look things up in the index as not all meat recipes, puddings, etc, are put together, like most cookbooks. I like the introductions Nigella has done to each...
Published on 21 Sept. 2011 by Lulu

‹ Previous | 125 26 2733 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars nigella express, 30 May 2009
V. A. Hughes "verena" (worcestershire) - See all my reviews
This book is all that you would expect. Fast and easy recipes, well illustrated, and easy to follow instructions.
Most of the recipes seem to be high in calories - so not for those of us who are calorie counting!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 14 May 2009
It was a bit frustrating that the item was taking so long to get to UK from US, but it was within the time period specified. When the book arrived it was in excellent condition and I thought it was new. Many thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT A NIGELLA FAN BUT.., 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
I can't stomach Nigella Lawson and her simpering persona - so I don't watch her progs. BUT, I bought this book for a couple of specific recipes after browsing through a copy belonging to my son's girlfriend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 23 Oct. 2007
J. Stetzel (Hertford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
As a Nigella fan, I was very pleased to see this new book on the shelves, and snapped it up without a second thought. I have all of her other books and use them all the time, finding them to be imaginative, reliable, not patronising and yet not pedestrian. Nigella Express could not be more different - this book is absolute rubbish and I wish I'd never bought it!
The recipes are not enticing, her writing style has subtly changed from being friendly and realistic to superior. I don't think she does 'Express' cooking well at all, it's just not her style. I think, by the current (very bad...) reviews for the accompanying TV series, she is losing it. What a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2015
all good

5.0 out of 5 stars loved, 31 Aug. 2014
loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, good ideas and easy to follow recipes, 23 May 2009
L. Wild (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
I love this book and Nigella's expressive way of writing. The recipes are easy to follow, ingredients are easily found at local supermarkets, and most are quick to make to fab to eat

5.0 out of 5 stars Nigella's Express, 30 July 2009
S. Greaves - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
Nigella Express is a brilliant book. Recipes are easy to follow and even look like their photos(never had that before!). Hi lighted lots of recipes to try. best buy I've ever made

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 8 Dec. 2009
M. I. Hughes (France) - See all my reviews
A lovely book, lots of recipes with full page photos, very interesting and excellent value for money. Only tried 2 recipes so far with mixed results (perhaps it was me).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 19 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
Having tried a few of the recipes, I would recommend this book. Most are simple to make, although some of the ingredients needed are 'once offs'. Great tasting food.

‹ Previous | 125 26 2733 | Next ›