I have been using these remedies for 35 years - I bought the entire set for £36.00 ..... so that will tell you how long and how familiar they are to me. I love the simplicity of this book and since it seems to me intuition - developing one's intuition with the assistance of my homeopath - is part of the process of these remedies, I really recommend this book. My first copy was £1 2/6d ! - My homeopath says think of going for the bullseye - use as few remedies as poss - and of course top the bottles up with brandy to keep them going! Add to bottle of water - even if it is in plastic - and sip often! Good health!
on 9 February 2009
This book was very well written and easy to understand. A very useful book for someone who has never used Bach Flower Remedies before.
on 29 April 2009
I am doing a Bach Flower Remedies module as part of my Complimentary Therapies course at college - The tutor recommended this book as it gives details about the positive and negative aspects about each remedy. It is also an excellent reference book for use with clients.
on 12 January 2010
I found this book does not contain a great deal of information. It may be great for quick reference on the different remedies, but has very little further information. I have found other slightly larger books on the subject a lot more useful, as I like to read a little more information that just a few sentences. I have kept this book, I would say it is useful when used as a quick reference, in conjunction with the greater level of detail found in other books.
on 27 April 2013
best, easy to use dictionary. Recommend everyone who wants to know how we, as human beings, get tripped up by our emotional and mental garbage and what we can do about it in the most simple and effective way.
on 9 December 2013
Helpful and insightful guide to Bach remedies. I couldn't be without it now and great for helping friends with their Bach Flower needs
on 7 January 2013
An idiots Guide to Bach Remedies and finding the most suitable remedy for your mood. Really worth the buy. Really good price!
on 6 March 2014
A great book with a new approach -glad I have it. I think this will be helpful to anyone using BFR.
on 17 October 2015
Ideal directionary to go with my remedy kit to use for both work and personal home
on 20 August 2014
useful guide to flower remedies