Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 14 April 2012
Really timely delivery, only had 2 cloths with the 10 protectors despite previous reviews suggesting you got 10 cloths too. Not a big deal at all, the cloths actually added more dust to my screen and the protector than they helped get rid of so I binned them anyways! The protectors did look pretty scratched, i'd say about 5 of the 10 looked quite dirty and scratched p and I was dubious about putting them on my screen. Nevertheless, I applied the first one thinking it would just be the top and bottom plastic coverings and not the actual protector that was scratched and that seemed to be the case! Very easy to apply and fits neatly around the speaker, the LED indicator isn't covered as the protector fits neatly around it. I Messed the first one up with bubbles etc, but it was extremely easy to pull off, left no residue on my screen and I just applied my second. Practice makes perfect! Good product overall, meets the requirements.
on 12 April 2012
These work really well and if put on correctly are completely invisible. They will start to peel off a bit if you are the sort of person who might fiddle with them, but with a pack of 10 it really isnt a problem. I am so glad I bought these. Each protector comes with a soft cloth to wipe the screen which seems a bit excessive but they are easily lost so this is useful.
Really recommend buying these.
on 21 April 2012
This does the jobs very well and you have a few spares if the first one doesn't go on perfectly. I suggest making sure the screen is as clean and grease-free as possible before applying and take your time.

A good product, especially for the price
on 3 April 2012
I made the mistake of using 3 in order to get perfect coverage without air bubbles and decided to make do after three attempts. I need not have bothered as they then disappeared by the next day by themselves so result was then perfect. My son decided to change to another protector after a couple of weeks as he likes it to look new. Overall easy to put on. Happy that there are ten in a pack.
on 18 September 2012
The 10xBB9900 screen protectors arrived in the time stated, taking the full 5 working days for the free delivery option.

There are 10 screen protectors in the pack, individually wrapped each with a small cleaning cloth. They apply only easily with no air bubbles, but no smoothing card in the pack - just used the edge of a credit before the front protective screen is removed. With 10 in the pack, it will probably last the life of my 2 year contract for this phone.

Took one star off for lack of a smoothing card and the length of time for delivery - it did arrive within the stated time but I ordered a hard shell case for my 9900 and that arrived 3 days after the order was confirmed and this arrived 5 days after that.
on 31 January 2014
I have my phone for a year now and I've only used 2 of these. They protected the screen very well and the scratches on the protector didn't go through to the screen. My biggest problem is that I can't remember where I put the other 8!
on 30 March 2012
It's a good thing they give you ten to start with, as it took me 3 goes to get a fit. It's not perfect, but there's no bubbles and the edges are fairly solid against the screen. I do notice the screen protector gets scratchy and dirty within a couple of weeks, proving the point that I do need one and these are doing their job!

I change the protector every month and a half, it's amazing how applying a fresh one can make the 9900 look "brand new" again.
on 9 August 2013
They're £1.49. Remember that, it's important.

They protect your screen, which is kinda the point. They do pick up marks easily, but better these than your screen being marked and you get a load of them in the package, so big wow, just replace them. Don't buy these thinking they'll be up to the same high quality as some more 'premium' options, buy them because they're cheap, easy to fit and will probably save you money in the long term.
on 20 September 2011
It's hard to put these on without getting some sticky mess from the peeling off bits on the protectors onto your screen but they do fit well. It's just that the screen now looks naff with the marks from the little peelable off thumbnails on it and it would have been much better if these came off without leaving a residue.
on 16 November 2011
I was really happy with this product. When it arrived I was amazed to see that each individual protector came with it's own screen wipe. Now I'm hoping that I dont have to change them often (I've had one on for about a month now and no signs of having to replace it) but a packet of 10 is going to last a long time.