5.0 out of 5 stars Dirty at first glance... but fits well!
Published on 14 April 2012 by StarrySky

3.0 out of 5 stars Okayish
found that the screen savers don't stay on very long, life span last a week then starts to peel off i suppose you get what you pay for
Published 14 months ago by Max

5.0 out of 5 stars Dirty at first glance... but fits well!, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Terrapin ® BlackBerry Bold 9900 Screen Protector, 10 in 1 pack (Electronics)
Really timely delivery, only had 2 cloths with the 10 protectors despite previous reviews suggesting you got 10 cloths too. Not a big deal at all, the cloths actually added more dust to my screen and the protector than they helped get rid of so I binned them anyways! The protectors did look pretty scratched, i'd say about 5 of the 10 looked quite dirty and scratched p and I was dubious about putting them on my screen. Nevertheless, I applied the first one thinking it would just be the top and bottom plastic coverings and not the actual protector that was scratched and that seemed to be the case! Very easy to apply and fits neatly around the speaker, the LED indicator isn't covered as the protector fits neatly around it. I Messed the first one up with bubbles etc, but it was extremely easy to pull off, left no residue on my screen and I just applied my second. Practice makes perfect! Good product overall, meets the requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth the small investment, 12 April 2012
These work really well and if put on correctly are completely invisible. They will start to peel off a bit if you are the sort of person who might fiddle with them, but with a pack of 10 it really isnt a problem. I am so glad I bought these. Each protector comes with a soft cloth to wipe the screen which seems a bit excessive but they are easily lost so this is useful.
Really recommend buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and does the job, 21 April 2012
This does the jobs very well and you have a few spares if the first one doesn't go on perfectly. I suggest making sure the screen is as clean and grease-free as possible before applying and take your time.

A good product, especially for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Jan 2014
I have my phone for a year now and I've only used 2 of these. They protected the screen very well and the scratches on the protector didn't go through to the screen. My biggest problem is that I can't remember where I put the other 8!

5.0 out of 5 stars air bubbles disappear by themselves overnight, 3 April 2012
I made the mistake of using 3 in order to get perfect coverage without air bubbles and decided to make do after three attempts. I need not have bothered as they then disappeared by the next day by themselves so result was then perfect. My son decided to change to another protector after a couple of weeks as he likes it to look new. Overall easy to put on. Happy that there are ten in a pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Very useful and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 30 Jun 2014
Bought for my son. He's happy, do what there supposed to do, bargain price and good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Enough Protectors!, 8 April 2014
I'm very pleased with the number of protectors, I hope for the time when they will invent scratch resistant ones at a cheaper price

5.0 out of 5 stars On time and does what it says, 5 Mar 2014
Very good value as I was charged £5 for the application of one screen protector by one local mobile shop. 10 for this price must be good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleaver Product solution, 29 Jan 2014
It's a did what it says on the box...can't get more excited than that!!! A good prompt service which I appreciated...no complaints