Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£7.67+ Free shipping

on 11 September 2013
Brilliant delivery speed, good quality product- Velcro strap so adjustable size, beads of gel do seem to keep the mask cooler for longer compared to previous gel masks I have used. I suffer from dry eyes which get tired and achey quickly and this works a treat at relief.
on 12 June 2015
These masks are a total lifesaver for headaches, and I most often find they work better than pills. I use it both warm and cold. Generally for me warm works well for anxious headaches, and cold for tension or eye headaches.

They keep the warm for not very long, about 10-15 mins, but cold for longer, about 20-30mins (pop into freezer for an hour or so, if you leave it much much longer they do freeze but it didn't seem to do it any harm).

I like the see through colouring as it helps them to not feel suffocating, and the beads conform much better to my face to previous plain liquid ones I've had.

I would recommend these particular, beaded, eyemasks for anyone suffering from headaches or eye strain.
on 6 April 2014
these are just fantastic put them on for half hour eyes felt refreshed and puffiness had gone. daughter suffers from migraine she used them and they helped her so double bargin
on 26 January 2016
I bought this mask to help reduce a little puffiness around the eyes and also to help with occasional migraines (the cold around my eyes seems to help) but I was disappointed in this mask. It appears to be well made but the plastic seams are quite uncomfortable. I felt the seams more than the beads inside. I wish the mask had more beads in it because that would make it much more comfortable. As it is now, it's pretty uncomfortable to wear and I wouldn't recommend it to my family or friends if I'm being completely honest.
on 8 June 2015
Doesn't stay cold for very long, also the strap barely fits around my head and the shape of it means it squashes my nose! Not very impressed.
on 18 June 2014
Really doesn't do much at all if you just put it in the fridge. Also doesn't conform to your face as well as I'd like - kind of tricky to get the under-eye areas. I guess I knew that might happen when I bought it though. It seems like good quality, hasn't burst and isn't too tight around my head. I think it would fit most people. I'm probably going to try putting it in the freezer, since a few people recommended that. Hopefully it won't burst as some people have warned...
on 14 March 2014
i would recommend to anyone, makes all the difference!!
it really refreshens the sourounding eye area, and is very cool
on 8 December 2014
I accidentally froze this when I first got it, doh, but it seemed to recover fine in the fridge. The beads don't keep the temperature for very long, but while they do they feel very soothing. Maybe I just have a big nose, but the mask could do with a little more allowance in that region so that the cool beads can touch more of your face.
on 16 June 2016
Exactly what you'd expect really - the beads are a jelly-like substance, the plastic is a little hard to call comfortable but fits my head/face fine as I'm only wearing it a few minutes at a time. Keep mine in the fridge for when I've had a bad night's sleep and makes me feel bit less puffy and more awake if nothing else!
on 11 November 2015
I suffered from migraines and this mask is great at allieviating immediate symptoms and giving relief from the throbbing pain.
Not a perfect solution but it does stop migraines developing and if you can get it on early enough it is quick relief.
Also good for soothing the appearance of under-eye bags (bonus!)