4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, On the Small Side
Published 20 months ago by Leo McP

2.0 out of 5 stars sizes are wrong
these shoes are completely the wrong size , im a size 5 , sometimes a 4.5 , i couldnt get my foot into them because they are so narrow, i ordered a size 6 because of another review stated they were on the small size , this turned out to be an understatement.
Published 22 months ago by L. P. HARRIS

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, On the Small Side, 11 Jan 2013
When I ordered Sole Rebels shoes I noticed that most of the reviews commented on sizing. I ordered these in a 5 and a half. What came was a neat size five and one shoe is slightly but noticeably larger than the other. (I'd say that one is a five, the other is about a four and a half). It's not a huge problem and the shoes look cool. The shoes were heavily reduced when I ordered them. If I'd paid full price, I wouldn't have been happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars sizes are wrong, 7 Nov 2012
L. P. HARRIS (england) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, 3 Jan 2013
sizing is wrong. ordered size 5 but more like 3 or 4,looks like a bargain for £6 but no good if they don/t fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars nooo shooz, 9 Nov 2012
loved the shoes but did find the sizing was very poor...would suggest that any future purchasers order one or even two sizes bigger than their foot size..

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing info wrong, 7 Nov 2012
I ordered a pair in my usual size - when they arrived they were way too small.
They were a nice looking shoe so it was with regret I returned them - but I could not get my feet into them.