5.0 out of 5 stars Pizza Peel
The Pizza Peel is perfect for it's use. Right length for use in a domestic oven, and the right shape and size.
Published on 22 Nov. 2011 by benny

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
Not as good as it looks on the photo. Basically, a flat, shaped piece of aluminium with a piece of broom handle riveted on. The reinforcement shown on the photo isn't included on my purchase, and neither is the curved shaping at the handle end. it looks home made, so the "Bombay" sticker attached is no surprise. For £15.99 including postage I couldn't have...
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by Skytriker

5.0 out of 5 stars Genware Pizza Peel, 18 April 2014
Mr. Gerald G. Harniman (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Genware Pizza Peel 36inch with 12 x 14inch Blade | Pizza Oven Peel, Pizza Paddle, Pizza Lifter
Essential item to any serious home-bake pizza maker, easy to use and ensures a disaster free insertion and retrieval from our newly purchased bbq/pizza oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2014
I read the mixed comments for this peel and decided the only way to find out about it properly was to purchase one. So that is what I did and I am very pleased with what I received great size great Finnish and will do the job very well . It arrived well packed without any chance of damage. I would recommend this to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Made Pizzas, 11 Mar. 2014
Regularly cook 5 to 6 pizzas in a home oven this makes getting the in and out very quick. Quite important when one has to fed that many mouths.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have with a pizza stone, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my wife for x-mas, and finally had a chance to use it 2 weeks ago. The product worked really well, and we ate the best home-made pizza ever. The peel worked flawlessly. The only criticism is that when I bought it, I marked it as a gift, but it came in a half cardboard, half transparent plastic container, ruining the surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pizza blade, 17 Jan. 2014
Such a useful gadget. Now I'm wondering how I managed without it. Use it with a pizza stone and the whole process is so easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, just needs tweaking., 3 Jan. 2014
This is great and my one issue is that the front edge could do with being bevelled to go under the pizza as it does tend to push the pizza first before slipping under it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 15 Dec. 2013
Didn't realise it was quite as big until I unwrapped it. Brilliant product though. I made my own home-made pizzas and used this (just as it is intended for) to scoop my pizzas up and slide them on to the stone I bought (at the same time) to go in the oven! Do use polenta to coat the base of the pizzas to make them slippery, or you'll struggle getting the pizzas off the peel... and you may end up actually having to "peel" it off! good product - makes me feel more than just half Italian!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a gift, 12 Dec. 2013
I haven't used this as it is a present for someone but it looks good and imagine it does what it's supposed to.

4.0 out of 5 stars difficult to use, 19 Nov. 2013
nice item but a bit difficult to use on a normal oven handle a bit to long but it might be just me being awwkard

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time just what I wanted!, 23 Sept. 2013
Arrived on time, will be perfect for purpose. Looking forward to starting to use it. Quick efficient service - item as described