4.0 out of 5 stars Pizza peel
I was tired of getting pizza out of the oven using various kitchen implements.
This peel is the right size, DO Not buy a bigger size, as 9 by 11 (inches) is the right size. The handle is a bit flimsy, can easily be repaired with glue, if it seperates from peel.
Published on 25 Dec 2011 by ocs

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a bit of work!
Published 2 months ago by cupcake girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a bit of work!, 15 Feb 2014
cupcake girl (The Provinces, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pizza Peel 26inch overall with Blade 12 x 14inch | Pizza Oven Peel, Pizza Paddle, Pizza Lifter, Pizza Blade
I bought this to go with the Andrew James 33cm Pizza stone I recently purchased from here. I'm having a bit of difficulty sliding the pizza onto the hot stone at the moment, seems a bit tricky, I'm not sure if it's just me or if there is a fault with the product but I'll keep playing around with it to see. If anyone reading this review has any tips or tricks they could pass onto me I would be most grateful.
The paddle is a sheet of aluminium 26" in diameter attached to a long wooden handle. It looks like a snow shovel, could also be used for hitting intruders over the head so has a multitude of uses. Seems fairly robust. I'm assuming it needs to be this big so you can safely use it in the oven but it's difficult to store unless you have a large kitchen. I keep mine in the boiler cupboard. I am happy I bought it, i just need to get used to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pizza peel, 25 Dec 2011
I was tired of getting pizza out of the oven using various kitchen implements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 Mar 2014
Does the job brilliantly and looks good in the kitchen when not in use! (We use it with pizza stones)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pizza Maker, 9 Mar 2014
Bond (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought to insert/extract pizzas from oven and possibly BBQ when weather allows. Well made and appears to be robust in construction. A bit of over kill on handle length when using in the kitchen, but shouldn't get hands burnt. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pizza peel, 4 Jan 2014
An excellent way to stop splitting the pizzas would definitely recommend this pizza peel.a very sturdy utensil that is a must.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pizza paddle, 14 Dec 2013
Bought as a present .Quality looks very good just thought the handle would be a little lounger .Didn't really take note of measurements on detail of product just made that judgement on the photo of the item. Arrived later than estimated date by one day .

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Nov 2012
really great, just as good as razors you could pay a lot more for, hubby really fussy and he loves it, this is one that hasn't ended up consigned to the bottom of a draw!

ARRAY(0xb4b23354)