5.0 out of 5 stars I love. It
When I first ordered the chair I was worried that the quality may not be so good but when I received it I really loved it and the quality was brilliant, and it's really comfortable, this chair is unique piece of furniture which stands out in my conservatory.
Published 16 months ago by noreen

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Uncomfortable!
Published 1 month ago by krausmouse

5.0 out of 5 stars I love. It, 31 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
I have always wanted an egg chair but they can be very expensive. I saw this one and thought I would take a risk on it. I am very impressed with it and it is really really comfortable to sit on. No bars digging in you. It does tend to spin around in the wind though, when its not being sat on - maybe they all do that as I have only seen them in doors. I can really relax in this and I like swinging and spinning around in it too. I have added a couple of more cushions, one each side, to make it even more cosy. In all, I cannot fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present., 22 July 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
Can't praise this enough. Looks great in my courtyard garden with an oriental theme, and so very comfortable. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my chair, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
Delivery was fast and easy to put together. Very pleased with my hanging chair, and its so comfortable to curl up in and read a good book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Uncomfortable!, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
Super uncomfortable. We bought this to replace a lovely hammock style chair which the wood had rotted after many years in our garden. Although this looks very stylish and lovely in the garden, it is not comfortable at all. The curved shape means you need to sit in a hunched position. Oh well at least the kids use it as a swing and the birds like to perch on it. John lewis has a similar one, but is really comfortable with a more inclined back. The delivery was prompt and the chair is of good quality, but the main frame did arrive with a number of large scratches on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery arrived within two days of order, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
stunning swing chair my children love it, by far the cheapest I have found on line, well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
I like other reviewers was impressed how sturdy it was and it arrived very quickly. It was meant for the garden but due to the lack of summer it seems to have fitted in nicely in the corner of my living room. Its quite addictive and I struggle to get my guests out of it once they've tried it !

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and easy to assemble, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
Looks good and easy to assemble but not very comfortable. There is no way you could sit in this with a good posture and as a result end up with a painful neck after only 20 mins

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic addition to my recently renovated garden, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
I absolutely love this chair - I have wanted one of these for a couple of years and had managed to find this one, reasonably priced in comparison to others online. It is such a lovely chair to relax in on a lovely sunny day. Can't wait for the sunshine to arrive as am looking forward to making the most of my chair this year. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo comfy!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion
I have promised myself one of these chairs for ages and finally it's here. I had it delivered to work and just about managed to squeeze it into my car to get it home (out of its packing), but it was easy to handle the other end and didn't take long to set up.Of course, I tried it out straight away and it was so comfortable. Unfortunately, the weather changed for the worse the following day and, as I live on the coast, I had to tie the chair to the frame to stop it swinging too much in the high wind. I can't wait for the lovely weather to return so that I can get back out there. Several of my neighbours are threatening to use it whilst I'm at work!

Cocoon Hanging Chair And Cushion