Price:£3.00 - £45.49

on 11 October 2013
This is great great stuff. I have very thick wiry hair that most hair products can't deal with. This has a great matt finish.
on 10 April 2015
I can recommend this product to any man who, like me, has thinning hair. It increases volume and provides a firm hold and matt finish, without oily residues. I have two quibbles: the product is a little difficult to apply, particularly when one first uses it; it has the consistency of butter straight from the 'fridge; and the scent - a light smell of citrus - could be somewhat improved; it strikes me as slightly artificial, though not unpleasant. So far as application is concerned, I would add that there is a demonstration on YouTube, which anyone purchasing the product might find helpful.
on 5 March 2010
I bought this for my boyfriend because he absolutely loves it. He says it has great hold and doesn't leave a lot of residue. It also gives a great dry look as opposed to using gel.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2014
The product itself is great- it is properly matte and was exactly what I needed because of my hair that's too wavy and very thick, thus making it impossible to control. However, the smell is horrible- it's not disgusting, but smells like cheap soap, which is the type of smell I simply can't stand, especially as other brands have much more pleasant smells.

It's great though. I suggest you mix some wax with it to make sure your hair keeps the shape you want it to keep.
on 14 May 2012
I first bought this after I had my hair cut from a stylist who used the product. Since then I haven't changed product as it holds well even though I have thick hair, it doesn't have the horrible gel look about it and you don't have to use too much of the product to style. Would recommend it to anyone.
on 9 August 2015
Good product. I've watched a lot of reviews on YouTube about this American crew brand. Which is all positive but I find when I've used it. I makes me itchy and feels like I have dandruff. Which. Is very embarrassing at times. So it's gone into the bathroom cabinet with the rest of my failed products.
on 8 October 2013
As described, firm hold with low shine.

The product is quite thick and dry. It's a fiber, and not goop or clay. You only need to spread a little on your fingers to work through your hair. I find that if I dry my hair to just slightly damp, the product spreads best. The hold is strong, and most of my hair has no shine. Your hair will spring back to its shape if bumped, and withstand wind and drizzle. But you can rework the style later without further application of product or water if you wish. (Shocking!)

Unlike most products, very little residue is left in the hair. I only get a slightly greasy feel when reworking later. Cleanup with soap and water is easy.

I've never had a hair product work so well and look so good.
on 25 April 2015
Works a treat and a nice smell. Quick delivery and I am dammed if I could anything like it on the high street from the main companies such as Boots etc.
on 22 July 2014
I use this everyday and the container has lasted ages!! A tiny bit really does go along way. I would say this product is reccomended for shorter hair.
on 6 May 2015
Great Fiber at a good price.

Originally thought that I would get a fake hair product at this price..but was pleasantly surprised.