on 6 September 2011
I bought this unit as I wanted to watch the same SkyHD content from downstairs on my HDTV upstairs without paying for Sky multi-room (having another SkyHD box) and without running extension wires from my downstairs TV [that would reduce the output down from fullHD]. I also wanted a low delay IR so I could play my PS3 upstairs without having to unplug it from downstairs.

After much searching I thought this product would suffice, but I was wrong and had to make some sacrifices / extra spend... ultimately leading to a returned item.

Bad Point(1): Cable for IR extender on transmitter unit is very short (~0.5m) - so if you're thinking of hiding the transmitter and running the IR extender to somewhere half-decent to point to your Sky box / PS3 then you will need to extend the extender!
Bad Point(2): There is no IR extender for the receiver - so the receiver unit needs to be in line-of-sight to pick-up your remote control signals!
Bad Point(3): The boxes get very hot so cannot be pushed away into the back of a cabinet.
Bad Point(4): There is no pass-thru (1-in-2-out) so you need a HDMI splitter to continue watching Sky downstairs and also watch the same content in another room.
Bad Point(5): USB port (for firmware updates only) on front of box is open with no flap and makes the whole box look cheap and ugly.

Good Point(1): Worked out of the box, paired in ~20 seconds first time, other times it pairs straight away [remembers the channel].
Good Point(2): Signal perfect thru ceiling to bedroom [distance maybe 8m] in full 1080i. No interference with my home broadband / microwave / walking in front of receiver [like the 2.4Ghz wireless models].
Good Point(3): Stands/Feet can be unclipped so box can lie flat if required.

Final Word:
For technology that is in its infancy (WHDI) this product does satisfy what is required, but I would not recommend this product as the above "flaws" are likely to be rectified in later versions, so wait for those to come out.
on 16 June 2013
I bought this so I could mirror whatever I was watching on sky in my lounge onto the TV in my kitchen.
This is a distance of probably only around 5m and whilst there is a wall there is a doorway so really no excuse for the signal not to get through.
This worked very intermittently maybe for 30 mins from a fresh switch-on and then simply loses its signal.
If this had been a cheap product I would accept that but this isn't, it cost as much as the kitchen TV itself.
I suspect its down to interference with my wifi - the router is unavoidably near the sender but I did lock it down to a particular channel so that it wasn't causing problems by switching to the same channel. Really though, wifi devices are made to work together so I see that as little excuse. Besides, it is not unreasonable to have wifi in the same house as a device such as this so they should spend some R&D to make it compatible.
Today has been the last straw and this expensive yet worthless bit of kit has now taken up new residence in the bin.
on 19 January 2013
For less than the price of this box I could buy a second Humax HD PVR which would do the same and more (showing different programmes on both TVs) and I believe Humax have a facility to read copied material from one box to the other.. Something like this for £50 - £80 might be worthwhile but priced as it is there is no perceived value at all