5.0 out of 5 stars functional
This battery charger works. It also contains a wire to charge from the car cigarette lighter but I haven't used that yet
Published on 12 Aug. 2011 by Janjanjan

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, my batteries get charged
It does charge my batteries, but I had some initial issues where nothing was being charged. This issue was due to the very thin film the batteries had around them, causing the contacts to not touch. Once I noticed that, the charged started working, and works well for me. Have not used it in earnest yet, as I have not had the need yet.
Published on 13 April 2013 by Fredrik Sohlberg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars functional, 12 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Battery Charger for Canon NB-4L / NB4L / CB-2LVE suits Select IXUS and Powershot Digital Camera (Models Stated Below) World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+ (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars charger, 21 Oct. 2011
wanted a charger to replace the one that came with the product (after moving house couldn't find the original). This product does just the job, and even comes with a car charger which makes it even more value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Nov. 2012
I was a bit worried about ordering this as it was so cheap but I had no need to worry. The charger arrived real fast and well packed. The charger work perfectly, it charged real fast and the car adapter was a bonus. I am really impressed with this product and will be ordering from here again, if you are thinking twice about this product, DONT it is a very good bargain. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera battery charger, 17 Jan. 2012
I lost the charger for my camera battery. Replacement with this charger was cost effective and the charger works perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 23 April 2012
I was a little concerned when I purchased this product for my Ixus 70 digital camera as it wasn't a genuine Canon Battery Charger. However, it works perfectly and I am very pleased with it. I would recommend it to anyone who is anxious about purchasing a Battery Charger other than the genuine product.

5.0 out of 5 stars charges my battery!, 12 Dec. 2012
C. Adcock (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
Great product, does exactly what you'd expect it to (replace the Canon charger that came with my camera). Seems well built and the indicator light is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sod's Law, 20 Jan. 2013
Coming back from a holiday I lost my original Canon charger and my camera will not work without an original fully charged battery so a replacement charger was urgently sought. This item works perfectly, it has a mains and a car lead so is more versatile than the the original charger. It is larger than the original, its thicker. It charges in the same time as the Canon one, the indicator lights are clear and is the perfect replacement. As to Sod's Law, yes, I found my original charger so now I have 2, one for home and one for holidays.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, my batteries get charged, 13 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Fuse blew the first time I plugged it in, 6 April 2013
I opened the package, plugged into the powerpoint, inserted camera battery, heard a pop and the charger stopped working.

I returned the charger and was refunded immediately. I'll put it down to bad luck but will buy a more expensive charger next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Charges the battery for my Canon compact, 14 Feb. 2013
Inexpensive battery charger that comes with a car charger so maybe worth the price for that alone.
Bought it as I had lost the original(later found it)
Used for Canon ixus 100.
Update.The charger blew up and caused a power cut.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›