5.0 out of 5 stars i love this arch
Published on 26 May 2012 by ellesworth

3.0 out of 5 stars product ok but !
product ok but had parts missing ,took six emails and three weeks to get the missing parts .Customer service poor .
Published on 17 Dec. 2011 by charlie h

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this arch, 26 May 2012
This review is from: Tom Chambers Medieval Garden Arch GA02
I ordered this arch for my birthday, after lots of searching i thought it ticked all the right boxes. It came fast and had all the parts to assemble. Not one to wait for my husband to come home and help me assemble it. I set off. 1hr and 1/2 later it sat proudly errected pride of place in my garden.It looks perfect i am so happy with it.The instructions were pictures but that was fine, it was a bit tricky errecting the top on you own as you have to hold the parts together but with a bit of patience its possible. It would have been alot easier with 2 people but still manageable on your own. Well worth the money- a really great well made arch.

3.0 out of 5 stars product ok but !, 17 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality garden arch, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tom Chambers Medieval Garden Arch GA02
Excellent quality garden arch. Some small components were missing but the company immediately rectified the problem with efficiency and courtesy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing delivery in two days, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Tom Chambers Medieval Garden Arch GA02
Saw a product by same maker in another garden and was impressed. Solid construction. Easy assembly but be warned, two people required for final stage. Unfortunately some silly but important metal washers were omitted from the supplied parts and, in my case,a search in my DIY odds and ends box saved the day. Finish looks capable of withstanding our winter weather.

Tom Chambers Medieval Garden Arch GA02