5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, works well
Published on 28 Nov 2011 by Linda H

3.0 out of 5 stars Minimal Ipod support
Product works as described, but the support it provides for Ipod Touch 4 is not very good, with risk of damage to connecter when touching screen near the top of Ipod. Over priced for what you get.
Published 13 months ago by Fisgard

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, works well, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: KitSound iDock Multi Dock for Charging, Data Transfer and Audio Use Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S and iPod - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this as a desktop stand for my iPod Classic. It adjusted easily for my model and when it's docked the iPod looks good on the stand (just like the photos in fact!) You will need to use your standard iPod to USB connector to attach to your computer. There is a mini-jack to twin phono cable supplied so you could use this to connect to any hi-fi amplifier. I tried this with my Denon DM38 and it worked fine. (Unfortunately to get the Denon remote to control the iPod you need the Denon dock which is an eye-watering 99!) Anyway, back to this product - it's solidly made and quite heavy so it shouldn't easily topple or get knocked over. This would be a good choice if you have different iPods/iPhones to connect to the same piece of equipment as it's easily adjusted and you don't have to fiddle about with different inserts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty bit of kit., 4 Jan 2013
What I wanted was an ipod dock to stick my Classic in and wire through to my hifi and that is precisely what I got. As the headphone socket on an ipod is meant for headphones, it has a reduced power so by using a 3.5mm jack cable to AV plugs through to my hifi, my stereo was up to nearly full without it being loud, so by using this dock, your ipod kicks out the correct output and as such you get the fuller sound that an ipod is capable of.
In short this is a simple but effective bit of kit. just plug the lead in the back of the dock and the red and white AV plugs in the back of your stereo, stick your ipod on it and you're away. For quality it seems robust enough and like any plastic I imagine will only break if subjected to repeated abuse. The sound quality that comes from it is very good as well, but in saying that, the sound quality is mainly dependent on the quality of your stereo. I hope that covers it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good your kids will relieve you of it...., 20 Jan 2013
This is an excellent bit of kit, weighted base supports the ipod very well and the adjustable back plate means little chance of straining the dock connector when 'prodding'.

I always do a lot of research before I buy a bit of tech (regardless of price) and you will not be disappointed with this, the only problem with it is other members of your family will quickly take a shine to it for their idevice, mine is now in my sons bedroom and doesn't look like it's leaving there so I have ordered another one for myself !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Dec 2011
Great product for my new iPhone 4s.
Not sliding when u trying to use the phone while docked.
easy docking with protective case.
Get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars iphone 4s stand, 26 May 2012
Never wrote a review before but this bit of kit is really useful. It has two adjustable sliders for height and depth so I can easily charge my phone when in its case. It also looks smart and in keeping with my black phone. This is not like your average third party junky kit, its good value and I was pleasantly surprised when it came.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dock for bedside or desk use, takes phone with case on, has adjustable connector for other iThings., 11 Jan 2013
S. L. Cheriton (London UK) - See all my reviews
My previous bedside dock of a different brand gave up after not very long - the connector was so stiff that it required two hands to get the phone on and off, and I think this eventually ruined the connector and it stopped working / charging.

This little charger is great. There's a forward/back slider behind the connector, so you can adjust for small devices or phones with cases on. There's also a slider in the front that moves the connector up and down, meaning you can move it up to make sure it connects to a phone with a case on, or down for small devices .

The connector has just the right amount of friction. I can slide the phone on easily with one hand, and it connects every time no problem. I can also remove it with one hand if I want by holding the case lightly with thumb and forefinger and lifting the phone with the others. I haven't used the audio cables yet, as I was mainly looking for a bedside charger, but they look solid and I'm sure will work fine to connect to a stereo or other speakers. You may want to get another cheap 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable to go with it if you're travelling with speakers that only have a single connection and no tthe dual red/white.

I'm very impressed with how well thought out the design on this dock is. I bought one for my husband who also loves it, and I will doubtless buy more for work desk and home desk.

It functions well, looks good, doesn't take up much space and is a very reasonable price.

No brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great price effective docking station for an iPod Classic, 21 May 2012
Wasn't actually expecting too much but wanted to connect my iPod Classic to my newly installed surround sound system. Straight out of the box, without reading the 1 sheet instuctions, I adjusted the slider grip to match my iPod, plugged in the supplied jack to phono connector, and (after finding out I hadn't turned the surround-sound system on! Doh!) it worked. What could be simpler.
Playing the same CD through the CD player (connected to the surround-sound system) and switching to the iPod I'm hard pushed to hear the difference.
The unit is very small and can be tucked away without a large footprint.
It doesn't charge the iPod unless one uses one's own mains charger to iPod cable, or buy one, which also plugs into the Kitsound.
If you want a price effective docking station for your iPod then this is the thing for you. I can thoroughly recommend it. Excellent for the money.
John

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, 9 April 2013
K. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
Just as decribed, works with all ipods and iphones except iphone 5 (because Apple changed the connector) would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade to my sound system, 8 April 2013
Thought I was going to have spend a fortune upgradingy daughters sound system however when I found this it was a cheaper alternative. Delivery was very quick. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an Ipod dock that does it all :), 2 April 2013
Brilliant iPod dock that does everything it says on the tin (box).....

Mostly like the height adjusting connector to allow for protective cases to be fitted to your apple products :)

5 star Product!