on 10 December 2012
Don't throw away the old one before you fit this. The one that I received did not have the little plastic/rubbery button that goes in the oval shaped recess at the top. Consequently it was a very loose fit on the Tom Tom itself. I had to gently remove the old button and swap it over to the new one; then the new bracket would hold the unit properly. So be aware of this potential omission. If I hadn't needed it so urgently, I might have returned it, but other than that it seems perfectly adequate for the job with a more sturdy bracket around the ball joint than the original one.
on 8 June 2012
Recieved Ok. Worked OK for 7 months then swivel became loose allowing the TomTom to nod downwards and become nearly invisible to the driver. Push it back up and nods downwards in a few yards becoming useless. Save your money and buy another sort/make.
on 12 January 2014
Inexpensive replacement for a failing original. No major compaints, the rubber button that holds the Tom Tom firm was missing as most seem to be reading other reviews. Just swopped it off the broken original and it works fine.
on 9 December 2013
I used this the first time and it worked brilliantly but unfortunately, the holder fell off as I was driving. luckily I was aware of my route so no harm done. maybe it's best for shorter journeys.
on 15 July 2014
I bought the wrong size one to go with my Tomtom (my fault, but it looked exactly the same on the picture, so beware) but I cannibalised it - I only wanted the suction end. Still cheap enough
on 6 April 2013
the tom tom fit is well sloppy to the point the tom tom can jump right out as my tom tom is old i used a bit of lue tack to prevent this happeneing a second time !
on 28 March 2012
Bought this because my offical window mount kept falling off my windscreen, this is a brilliant alternative to the 'real' thing and I would happily reccommend!
on 30 July 2013
Worked ok for 5 months (very limited usage), then started to droop and no longer hold the TomTom upright so you can see the screen. Returning the product.
on 16 February 2013
After misplacing my cradle realised that i needed a replacement so as i could still use my satnav.Highly delighted with replacement and delivery .
on 24 October 2011
Disappointing. Clip fits well to the TomTom but the ball mount is too loose and does not hold the unit up. B It seems you get what you pay for.