5.0 out of 5 stars coconut
Published on 27 Oct. 2012 by Siobhan Dawson

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty aerosol can
Just used the product once, left white powder in the hair and I couldn't really make out the difference it made to my hair. However, I couldn't use the product again as the spray can didn't work, probably the can was faulty. Tried numerous techniques to make the can work but without success. Will not recommend.
Published 15 months ago by Ruchi Gupta Ajay Gupta

5.0 out of 5 stars coconut, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
I would recommened dry shampoo if there is a reason why you cant use regular shampoo. With me I find after I have just had a colour, to preserve the colour a little longer dry shampoo washing is worth using. After about a week I felt I needed to wash my hair properly as my scalp was iching but after using this dry shampoo, my hair did feel washed and not greacey. This one has a stunning coconut smell to it. Perfect to carry in your bag on the go when traveling or in a busy lifestyle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
Really works! It's so good. I usually use Batiste dry shampoo, but this is so much better! Work's better and it's cheaper. Couldn't be happier. I'm buying this every time now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dry shampoo I've tried, 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
As I have long hair that gets greasy very easily I need a dry shampoo as I don't want to wash it too often. This one is the best one I've tried. The others have all given me a itchy scalp, but not Inecto. Smells lovely too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please DON'T discontinue!, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
Best dry shampoo I've used! I can't use an any other because their smells are too nauseating. Please keep making this product! The only small suggestion I would make is if the product could be slightly more absorbent whilst still maintaining the smell, that would be great! I currently have 5 bottles!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product - Smells Lovely!!, 5 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
A great dry hair shampoo with a lovely coconut smell!!

Nowhere near as dry and harsh as some of the dry hair shampoos on the market but you do need to use abit more.

Probably the best i've used and it doesn't dry your hair out or leave white patches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works & quick delivery, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
I was fortunate to get a free sample of this product, but found it so good I have now bought a can. keeps my hair from being washed for up to 3 days, not bad for the girl who felt the need for a daily hairwash due to oiliness. No problems with the supplier either, came quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
I bought this for myself thinking it would not smell of any think much but, the smell is really nice it smells like coconuts and also it smells a bit like nature. Even though the postage is a bit expensive it is well worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty aerosol can, 31 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
Does exactly what it says, even used for 2 days on trot and works well. Great smell. Would definitely use again

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely smell, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo 150ml (Personal Care)
i wash my hair in morning and its greasy 4 hours later so i have been using dry shampoo for years, iv tried all of them so thought id give this ago, its not as harsh as many i have tried my hair still feels soft and it has a lovely fresh sweet smell so i think im going to stick with this one from now on.