5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial, steady and secure
This is for my grand daughter, we keep losing car booster seats as they go off in other cars from time to time as domestic life can be chaotic with several little ones to care for. I am pleased with the Graco Sweet Princess, the pink foam cushion is comfortable and easy to remove for laundering, the seat itself has a little extra interest with the pull out trays for...
Published on 8 April 2011 by Katharine Kirby

3.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry pink
Be warned, this is pink, not red! Other than that it is well constructed but very very hard. My daughter complains whenever I use it as it's too uncomfortable to sit on for longer journeys. It is also fairly wide so it can be a struggle to pull the seat belt out. I guess that depends on the size of your back seats. Ok for occasional use but not as the main seat.
Published 21 months ago by Purpleamethyst

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 430 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Booster seat for Grandads car, 10 Oct. 2013
C. Greenhough (Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
This seat is great for just popping in the car when taking and fetching my grandchild to and from school. I particularly like how it has the keeper to stop the seat belt chaffing on his neck. Quick and simple to throw on the seat, strap him in and know that he is safe. I can then just as quickly lift it out to accommodate adult passengers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 19 May 2014
Bought for our grandaughter to use in our car on short trips to and from swimming lessons and days out with granny and grandad . well padded and with little arm rests makes it more comfy some don't come with them so that was one reason I bought this along with the little cup and snack holders she's going to love it .The price is another reason I bought it I searched many other sellers and are between 20-25 pounds so at. £16.00 .with free delivery I got it cheap .

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, 16 Nov. 2011
We have used graco booster seats before and would always recommend them. we had 2 of the princess seats this time and the items arrived on time and in great condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid booster, 2 Sept. 2013
The seat is great. My daughter loves it. The only drawback is that it is fairly wide and takes up a large amount of seat space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than basic., 25 Aug. 2012
Arrived the day after I ordered it.One of my granddaughters was moving from the young child's seat she had been using to a booster. My daughter had been given a small polystyrene seat which was very basic. This seat is much more comfortable, the arms, my granddaughter tells me, make her feel like a princess and the cup holders are useful for her small snacks or drinks. A lovely, inexpensive but safe booster seat.

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Graco Booster Junior Group 3 Car Seat (Disney Racing Cars) (Baby Product)
This chair is very useful and is pretty, too. The child sits very well in it and it's very easy to take it off when you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 9 May 2013
This booster seat is perfect for my Grandson. The cup holders are great for holding his toy cars as well as a drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 10 May 2014
Bought this as a replacement for a car seat as our granddaughter was growing into a little lady and she wanted a "big girls seat".
The 2 cup holders are a great idea and she now keeps her food and drink here even if only for a 10 minute journey. A great investment
for the next few years at a very reasonable cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good car seat, 20 Aug. 2013
A very good car seat and does what you need it to do. The price is very good too having looked around quite a bit. I especially like the 2 cup holders!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 19 Aug. 2012
I bought this booster seat as a spare one to be used on my sister's car for when we go abroad visiting family and it turned up to be even better than the one we use regularly in our car here in the UK. It is comfortable,spacious and of good quality.
It was delivered in time to my sister's address in Italy.
I am very pleased with this product ,I highly recommended it, very good value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 430 | Next ›