5.0 out of 5 stars my wife loves it, 30 Mar 2014
My wife loves this ring. The design is good and the quality is great. We will look out for more from this designer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy ring, 3 May 2012
I have just received my ring, and am very happy with it.

As the ring is made from stainless steel, although the bands are relatively fine, they are very firm - not at all flimsy. The two bands come together and in the quadrant where they are joined, the metal bands are sprinkled with tiny Swarovski crystals. The crystals bring an understated elegance to the ring - not at all flashy.

Much of my other silver or steel jewellery is quite chunky, but this is not and really fits in with and compliments the Skagan watches I also have. I love the mesh band Skagan watches - the bands are very fluid, light and comfortable to wear and this ring has the same characteristics - the clean, clear lines and the elegant and simple design scream quality. I can see that I'll be buying more, maybe earrings next?!!

Update
Having worn the ring consistently since it arrived, I can confirm that the ring does shine - it isn't matte as you would expect a steel ring to be, but shiny and the crystals are beautifully twinkly. The ring is very comfortable - smooth, solid and easy to wear. In fact, when it slips round (I'm between sizes), I like the two pronged double band other side equally as much.