5.0 out of 5 stars Well controlled puppies
Published on 16 Oct 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea
This bra is a good idea, with an extra flap to cover over the actual bra, which gives a little more support for the larger lady.
The bra has now been washed several times by hand, and once in the wool cycle on the machine, it has washed nicely and kept its shape, and no discolouration under the arm area.
I have used this bra to horse ride, ride my bike and...
Published 16 months ago by Mrs P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well controlled puppies, 16 Oct 2012
My jogging days are over alas and I'm actually disabled. However there are times when I like to keep my rather well endowed top neatly packed. I have tried various sports bras over the years and most of them are rather intimidating, suited for a military battle, and stiff and heavy. This bra is lovely and light yet very efficient at keeping those puppies well controlled. This gives me confidence, especially when I have to move rather awkwardly due to my back trouble. I like to know my boobs are modestly kept in place! It also makes for a smooth silhouette which is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to wear it all the time!, 5 Jun 2013
I was initially wary of buying a sports bra online. Firstly, because I've never worn one before, and secondly, because all the bras I'd seen in shops were either too small or too flimsy. I'm what you might call 'buxom' and having just joined a gym knew that I was going to need something pretty substantial to support me. I'd pretty much given up on finding something in my size when i stumbled across Glamorise products - and I'm so glad I did!
This sports bra does exactly what it's meant to do, and I love the way the support can be altered for different activities. I wore it to the gym for the first time last night and it felt very comfortable - not at all restrictive, and strong enough to be able to keep my boobs supported even on the treadmill. In short, if you're looking for a comfortable, well-constructed sports bra that is capable of supporting even the largest of busts, then look no further!

5.0 out of 5 stars sports bra excellence, 26 Dec 2012
this is a super supportive sports bra ,great for high impact and running. It is a very comfortable and soft fabric . I will be ordering more as I feel it is the best sports bra for my needs

5.0 out of 5 stars No boobie bounce, 21 Sep 2013
Well for a fat bird with huge knockers who also loves running this garment proved ideal, though i find the double gusset front thing rather unsettling, I don't know why, just feels like I'm having to decide on my mood for the day - pert? pointy or spaniels ears?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bra, 24 Oct 2013
Sarah Smith "Sarah" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is great. It holds you in in all places where it counts.

It's a very good fit, so ordering your actual size should be fine, and being able to adjust at the front is great too.

I would recomment this to anyone sporty or even just looking for comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 8 Feb 2013
If you are looking for a combination of max support and comfortableness then choose this product. Tried many sports bras before but i found them either uncomfortable or with no support Really pleased with this bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sports bra for big boobs, 5 Jan 2013
This is the most comfortable supportive sports bra Ever! no cleavage hanging out, let's you breathe good support. Would be good if they had one where you open at front but then you wouldn't be able to adjust the support level

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 23 April 2014
I ordered the size I normally would, I have a very active job so need something comfortable that I can wear all day, that I can put on and not have to worry about, like will the shoulder slide down or when I get hot and sweaty will they get uncomfortable and rub anywhere, and when I do go to the gym during my time at work, is there enough control to stop anything bouncing around when I go for a run. I've had these for a few months now and I've had no trouble at all, they fit, stay put, and keep everything where it should be no matter what I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the girls stay where they are supposed to!, 20 Nov 2013
No more wearing 3 sports bras to go jogging! I was skeptical that just one bra would be enough when this arrived but wore it to the gym and after and good workout on the treadmill and no need to fold my arms over my chest to avoid black eyes I am happy to say I am very pleased with this product. The material is a bit stiff and hard to fasten at the back but this may just be due to it being new. Other than that, would highly recommend it to those ladies who are as well endowed as I!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra ever!, 13 Nov 2013
I run 4 times a week and this bra is fantastic- the best i have ever bought. Would be nice if the price was consistant though... I want to buy a new one, but do not want to spend an extra £20 to do so...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›