5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and price
Published on 14 Mar 2012 by Culture Enthusiast

1.0 out of 5 stars Serious tracking issues
I do not know if my unit was faulty, but it seems like some other people here had issues with it.

Published 1 month ago by Adomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and price, 14 Mar 2012
Culture Enthusiast (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought a HP wireless mouse at nearly £30 and it has collapsed after a few days (like most HP products it was totally unreliable). I have returned it and looked for something cheaper and more reliable. This Logitech mouse is fantastic: looks great, feels very comfortable and it is very reactive. It comes with its own battery (unlike the HP one) and has a very fancy spot next to the battery for the little USBkey/connection (if I carry it around no bits and pieces will go missing). Really impressed with the quality, look and price of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little mouse, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey (Accessory)
Had this mouse for around a year. I use is often for my laptop.
Its a solid build, small but comfortable. Smooth scrolling, nice feel to the buttons.
Wish they did a bigger version for using with a desktop.
The dongle is small, can hardly see it.
Battery life is amazing, have not had to change the battery yet and have had it for a year.
The on/off switch at the bottom is handy too.
Overall it is a fab mouse, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery and Cost, 28 Jun 2012
Battery Lasts longer and it is cheap. It is not as comfortable as the other expensive wireless mouse but the best thing about it is that the battery lasts longer and you don't have to change like every three months or so. It lasts for a year! It also doesn't have any insignificant buttons and lights that drains the battery. Recomended to those who prefer a simple wireless mouse that lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars M185 wireless mouse, 1 Feb 2014
Tom Scott - See all my reviews
My old wired mouse was misbehaving so I bought this wireless one. No more cable getting in the way. I saw this at a good price on Amazon and bought one. It is a brilliant piece of kit. Nice to the touch. very easy to use. No wires. The dongle is tiny and is plugged in to the laptop all the time. The instructions said just plug in and go and it did. The only gripe I have with it is I have to remember to switch the mouse off when I have finished with it, something I forget to do. I assume my AA battery wont last the 12 months they say it might. It would be nice if it turned itself off after 30 minutes inactivity. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Serious tracking issues, 2 Oct 2014

It's a nice, small, comfortable mouse, with a tiny adapter and all that. Yet it has one critical problem. The tracking seems to dislike textured surfaces. I have a wooden table and depending on which way I orient the mouse across the patterns, the pointer moves differently. In my most comfortable position, when I move the mouse horizontally, the cursor moves at about 15 degree angle on the screen.

It is possible to get used to, however, if you are into shooter games even casually, this is not for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a full size mouse, 7 May 2014
James Sheldon (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
As the title suggests this is not a full size mouse, but then it's not a mini mouse (no Disney jokes please) either. I have large hands (yes ladies) so this may have something to do with me not liking it as much as I hoped.

Good quality, tiny USB receiver that stores behind the battery cover. Just a bit small, that's all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but worth paying a little more, 27 Sep 2012
will_de_beest (South Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
My M185 was a distress purchase after my prediction concerning my grey M305 came true and I lost it. The M185 was the best an airport shop could offer as I set off on a business trip.

I like Logitech mice and would choose one every time, but by its maker's high standards this one is no more than adequate. The bright - if not very appealing - red shell ought to make it harder to leave behind, but it feels flimsy compared with the M305. More significantly, the click action is rather loud, which makes it harder to use discreetly in company as I sometimes need to do. And while the wheel has Logitech's familiar easy scroll, it doesn't move sideways to scroll across a big Excel sheet, although you can program it to act as a third button with a 'universal scroll' action, which I'd not tried before and rather like.

Fair value for money, then - especially since I'll still probably lose it - but for more frequent use, I'd recommend paying a little more for one of Logitech's grander options.

UPDATE Apr 2014: The M185 is now relegated to occasional home use, and I bought an M305 for work and travel - yellow this time, and so far I haven't lost it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Mouse, 8 July 2012
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Red
Very pleased with this wireless mouse, easy to set up my computer to wireless instead of using a cable. The mouse is nicely shaped and light to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars it does't work any more, very disappointed, 26 May 2014
No more than two weeks, it stops working. I am very sad.
before I was loving Logitech a lot, I have a lot of Logitech products. But now it changes my mind.
In addition, there is no information which can guide me to be warranted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Deos the job, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey (Accessory)
Easy to set up - fit the battery (supplied) - plug in the dongle - thats it. Works well - nice and steady and a comfortable fit in the hand. Decent product - sensible price - prompt delivery.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey