Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 22 March 2012
Not the most stimulating read. Went well with ninja breadmen cookie cutters I has bought as a gift. Unfortunately book arrived with moldy pages!
on 16 February 2012
The book is good, wonderful drawings, and the story was interesting. It was a gift for my nephew and am unsure how he liked it.
on 1 April 2014
A fun book for kids and parents alike taking the classic Boy who cried Wolf tale and making it better by adding not only a ninja but a pirate too. I have bought this for friends and they tell me it is also extremely popular with their boys too. Warning, you might end up reading it over and over.
on 13 March 2016
I used this book as the key text in my teaching sequence with a year 1 class. It really engaged the boys right from the start and was a nice twist to the boy who cried Wolf traditional tale.
on 3 May 2015
A great story based on the reversed idea of the boy who called wolf. The pictures show what is happening to the boy so the reader knows but the boy's parents think he is lying.
on 21 June 2013
Great book to help encourage children read.
Lovely illustrations too.
It is a different type of story themed book on the market.
Great buy.
on 18 January 2014
This book made me laugh so much and was a great gift for my younger brother who is named Tim like the boy in the story
on 30 January 2015
All the year 1 and 2 children have really enjoyed this book. A great book to use for Talk for Writing
on 8 March 2015
Exactly as described and very prompt service. Thank you
on 17 October 2015
Very happy with purchase.