Published on 23 Aug 2010 by Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss pro sayin smooth professional wax warmer
The item warms the wax up really quick which is good but if like me you want to use it as a mobile wax tub, it's not very secure. The wax will spill out as the lid does not screw on. You can only fill it 1/3 full to avoid any spillages.
Published 15 months ago by Silky smooth

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fab, Portable and Lightweight Machine, every woman should own one, 23 Aug 2010
I have been contemplating buying one of these wax warmers for over a year now, I finally took the plunge a little over a week ago, what an amazing machine. It comes with its own removable metal wax pot that you can pour the wax into or pop the tub of wax inside, two scraper bars and some disposable heater collars to protect your machine from spills (great idea)the machine heats up very quickly and keeps the wax at an even temperature... I cant fault this product or the babyliss pro wax that I bought, I thought the wax was a good quality wax and very effective.. Its so simple, I wish I'd bought one years ago and said goodbye to readymade wax strips that havent really been that brilliant by comparison. Dont hesitate, buy one now, you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good wax heater, 5 Mar 2010
this is the first wax heater i bought, i liked it because is very ease to use, has 10 levels of heating which allow wax to heat quit quickly and also to maintain it warm.
i use it for personal use, but it might be suitable for professional use as well. it's a must if u wanna do you waxing home! very nice and good design, easy to take away because it's light weight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Wax Warmer, 22 Feb 2012
This wax warmer is my first, but I have a lot of experience using microwave hard wax. The best features are that the warmer quickly melts the wax, keeps it at your desired temperature and is very quick to use (honestly halved the time it used to take me to wax my legs, armpits and bikini line). Finally, this product is a very reasonable price. If you are not sure, I would definitely get this single pot machine to try, it is adequate for somebody using one type of wax (eg. cream, hard or soft wax) and produced a perfect amount of hot wax for me. I used the Satin Smooth Pure Hard Wax with Arnica & Coconut (no material required, just pull off after applying thick layer) with the warmer, also purchased from Amazon.co.uk and found that you can, if you don't mind, reuse it ie. re- melt it and wax with it again many times producing the same great results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wax heater, 6 Oct 2012
This wax heater is fabulous for my batik painting, it's the right size for use indoors and keeps the wax at just the perfect temperature. Might even use it for my legs too!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 Jun 2012
i love this wax pot this is my second one ive bought and i love it so bought another lol holds the perfect amount of wax and wen i go mobile waxing it fits perfect into my box with all my strips and lotions

5.0 out of 5 stars Home-waxing made easy, 1 May 2013
LA (East Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Satin Smooth Professional Wax Warmer (Personal Care)
Being a complete beginner to waxing, this is my first wax warmer. As soon as I received the pot I opened up the instructions to see if it could help me out. Thankfully the instructions included were really concise and thorough in covering how to use this little gem.

The actual product itself looks nicely presented and is well manufactured. It's nice and small but I wouldn't say it's a portable wax heater as I believe you could probably find something smaller than this to move around with you if really required. There are only two buttons, the on/off button and the heat adjustment slider which makes things simple enough for you. It comes with some protective collars that you place around the neck of the heating pot to prevent spillages on the outer case. The scraper bar wasn't a perfect fit after using a container with wax in and required a little firmness in being pushed into the holds to be secured down. The actual lid is also too low, I find that it touches the rim of the wax pot so it sticks the two together momentarily - perhaps my wax pot is too tall but I would have thought they were all a standard size.

You can either pour your wax into the heating pot or leave the wax in its container and then place it in the heating pot. I chose the latter because I had a feeling it would get extremely messy if I tried pouring it. I turned it to the highest setting (10) and waited for the wax to liquify, this took around twenty minutes. I then turned it back to heat setting (1) so it could cool before application, I waited another twenty minutes, stirring frequently, for it to reach the right temperature and began waxing. I must have left it on for around forty minutes whilst I waxed myself and during this time it maintained a safe heat that was just right on my skin.

This product is a steal at the price it's currently being sold at (26 30/04/13). If you've ever thought about buying one - now is the time. It cost me less than 50 to start waxing myself. Make sure you buy paper or fabric strips, spatulas and a good quality wax - pair it up with this heater and you're good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this purchase!, 29 Dec 2010
After spending money every two weeks at a salon, I thought it was a time to invest in a heater that I could use at home. I read lots of reviews on different products, and Babyliss was one of the options. I also asked a friend of a friend who was a trainee beautician and she recommended to me this particular heater. It's a good value, it heats really quickly and if if you feel that wax becomes too hot, you just change the setting on a dial, it cools down just as quickly. It's very easy to use too. As I don't know any better, Satin Smooth works just fine for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, 21 Sep 2010
Ms. K. Saiqa "Juja Sk" (England) - See all my reviews
This wax pot is brilliant! it removes both short and long hair without hardly any pain! I would definitely recommend everyone this product! instead of spending a lot of money in salons, you can instead do it at home and it works out cheaper! Also fast delivery :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does need to be adjusted as wax goes from too soft to too are reasonably quickly but easy enough to sort and could be my inexper, 22 July 2014
As a newby to DIY waxing I have little to compare with but did some research and went with this waxer along with hard wax. Very simple to operate, takes about 20 mins to warm hard wax through and then turn it down and wait for it to harden again slightly ready for waxing... Does need to be adjusted as wax goes from too soft to too are reasonably quickly but easy enough to sort and could be my inexperience. I leave the wax to harden again when not in use and then just warm it through next time and top wax up... Very easy....

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 23 Feb 2011
WORKS GREAT HAVNT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT SO FAR!! HEATS UP THE WAX QUICKLY..IM NOT SURE HOW THE SETTINGS WORKS STILL NOT USED TO THEM BECAUSE IF I PUT IT ON THE MIDDLE SETTING WAX GETS TOO HOT WHEN I LOWER IT THE WAX GOES COLD QUICKLY!!

Babyliss Pro Satin Smooth Professional Wax Warmer