4.0 out of 5 stars Fast little machine
Great little machine - I have a standard machine but wanted a smaller one for some little crafting projects. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll get my use out of this machine as it runs a little too quickly for my purposes but a great, compact, sewing machine when all is said and done. Would definately recommend.
Published on 2 May 2012 by Valrtin

3.0 out of 5 stars No Adapter
Seems a fair machine, but doesn't come with an adapter which is not clear in the product description. This necessitates either regular battery changes or the additional layout for an adapter which makes the machine rather less competitive price-wise.
Published on 30 Sep 2011 by TOPS1_09

3.0 out of 5 stars No Adapter, 30 Sep 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned it, 4 Mar 2013
Mrs. E. Halliday (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this after my JML mini one broke(after several years). However, i returned it the same day because it was not as good as the JML one even though it looks very similar. It had no mains cable which is a pain but the biggest problem is the tension. I couldn't get the tension right at all and the adjuster seemed to have no effect whatsoever. Overall, a big disappointment, just glad i got my money back. If you buy this keep the receipt!

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 in 1 sewing machine, 17 Mar 2013
Mrs. D. I. Lawrence "Deelight" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
Disappointment all round, size and sewing. top stich okay, but when turned over bottom all loose - unable to correct bobbin tension.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
What a waste of money not one stitch sewn, took out of box and tried to retread bobbin after careful checking.Bobbin would not pick up and then shot out of casing despite all attempts I cannot get this back in the machine in a way to thread the bobbin,this machine does not come with clear easy to use instructions. Don't waste ur money.x

1.0 out of 5 stars URGH, 16 Oct 2012
DON'T GET THIS PRODUCT.
IT WORKED FOR ABOUT 5MINUTES THEN BROKE....
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast little machine, 2 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sewing machine, 29 Jun 2013
Miss S. Gomes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
Works perfectly, great for fast alterations! Fast delivery, overall I'm very happy with the purchase I made! Great product for a good price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lead bobbins..., 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
I think this machine is just fine for alteration and maybe even some sewing, although it is much smaller than I expected - I'm wondering if there is enough space to sew anything bigger than small and light weight pieces of clothing. It is my first sewing machine and I have no experience as a seamstress, so I did not want to spend too much money on professional sewing machines. For the beginning, this should do. I am only worried that heavier and thicker fabrics might not necessarily be possible to sew on this machine, but I will see... I was surprised to see it comes with a complete kit of threads in various colours, which is good, but I didn't know the threads were wrapped around metal bobbins that contain lead (chemical), which is known as a dangerous substance and should be banned in all commercial goods, in my opinion. That is, in fact, my only concern. Besides, the product is as expected. I am unsure whether I would recommend it, though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
After reading the reviews, I bought this little machine as I only wanted to do small straightforward projects and thought this would do the trick. It came with extras - including 20 pre-loaded bobbins of all colours. Unfortunately, it kept snagging, jamming and breaking the thread. After about 2 hours of frustration, it's now back in the box waiting to be returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for beginners!, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
I used it to sew the curtains, and it did a good job! I am not professional but I am happy with this cheap but well-working item!

Hyundai 2 in 1 Sewing Machine