5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal
I'm pretty impressed with these Skins A200 compression half tights - they give genuine compression support in the gym and they seem really well made. My only disappointment is that they are shorter than I imagined. I expected them to come to just above my knee but in fact they finish half-way down my thigh. However I do have long legs. They are pricey and I've...
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Salinger_catcher

3.0 out of 5 stars relax, it's just pants..
The fit is fine, but I would like them to sit a bit higher. Nothing worse than feeling your tights slipping just a bit, when doing a low squat etc.
Published 16 months ago by Troels Sønder Olsen

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best compression on the market !!, 26 April 2014
Without a doubt these compression shorts are the best I have tried by far. They are perfect for hamstring and glute areas. They wick as promised too leaving no issues with moisture at all. The only down side is size availability in the cammo ones I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 22 July 2014
T. Bently "tbently" (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These shorts are a quality product but there are one or two problems. The waist was low, leaving way too much flesh exposed for me at the back. And the waist band has thick plastic lettering which doesn't serve any purpose, except as a fashion statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again - Excellent product by Skins, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Skins A200 1/2 Men's Compression Tights (Sports Apparel)
Wore these for the first time at my local gym last night. I did an hour run on the treadmill and found these shorts to be very comfortable as they gave me the support I needed and did not have any problems on my thigh, gluts and hamstrings muscles during and after the run. When I'm not wearing compressing shorts I would normally feel stiffness of my muscles on the following day, however today there is no sign of that at all and I'm all set to run again tonight.

I wear these shorts on its own and does shown off my good shape backside and my boys very well which does catches other people attention which I don't mind. If you are a shy type person then I would recommend wear baggy shorts on top.

Highly recommended......

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality product, 1 Mar. 2015
Good Quality product, prompt delivery, usually a medium but ordered large this time as medium is a little too tight.
Great compression shorts used for skiing seamed to help reducing tired legs at the end of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2013
I decided to buy these as recommended by friends. I would feel my hamstrings tight when running. On using this product I felt no tightness whatsoever. By far the best price that I found online. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 1 Feb. 2014
Delivery was very good, very reasonable price compared to the High Street, never thought i would say it but wearing tights really helps me plod along on the running machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality running wear, 15 Aug. 2013
Bought these for my husband as he is an avid runner. They are great quality and he loves them! He had a pair previously and they lasted for ages as they are good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun. 2014
Chandas (SHREWSBURY, uk) - See all my reviews
Fits very well just like the skin and one doesn’t even notice its presence. Despite it being quite warm nowadays, it has really kept me cool. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinsx A200, 18 Jun. 2014
positives: Comfortable with great compression.

Negatives: none to add

Good under shorts compression and adds an extra layer on cold days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Jun. 2014
Samantha "Using audiobooks to make the commut... (Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My husband is a keen runner and he loves this brand, keeping this for race days.
Keeps him cool in summer and warm and winter.

He loves them.