5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite part of my running wardrobe, 1 April 2013
miss Morris (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
The skins A200 is one of my favourites in my running wardrobe, I particularly love how it can keep you warm when it's cool and cool when the sun is out. It fits perfectly - sizing according to BMI is a god send - and the 'runner' across the hem at the bottom stops it riding up. It looks great, it hugs you in, and I use it in training runs as well as for longer run recovery, which is important, as it is a little bit pricey for one piece of kit, I have a rule that I only buy something a little more expensive if I can use it for more than one thing and this top ticks every box, I'd recommend it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compression top, 25 Aug 2014
Arrived quickly was well packaged. A little on the big side I should have ordered the small as I am a size 10 but thought the medium would have been ok as previous reviews said they were on the small size. The next one I order will be small. Love these tops and will certainly order some more with long sleeves for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running top, 27 Jan 2014
Bought this top for my wife and she loves it. It makes a great difference to her when running and I have now ordered another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but expensive, 4 Dec 2013
I only order because there was a considerable reduction in price. I am a small size 8 and ordered extra small. It was too tight. I had to return it and order size Small. Extra Small is extra small!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top fantastic and seller spot on, 28 Sep 2013
Fantastic item of clothing, does everything it says and very comfortable and true to size, would recommend this and going to get the shorts now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim Fit, 4 May 2014
A tight fit. Had to get a size bigger. Once I got it on, it did the job. Very happy with it.