5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published 11 months ago by susie

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge sizing but rides up at the waist
I'm 5ft 8 ins and a size 10. Normally expect to be a medium or small but had to get an XS in this top. Big problem is that as soon as you move, it rolls up around the waist. I bought thus so that I could take part in a Tri without buying a Tri suit. It will undoubtedly work for this but isn't very comfortable.
Published 6 months ago by Lynne M Drummond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Sep 2013
This is a great product, I am a size 8 and having checked sizing on the skins website the small fitted fine. When I was training it did seem to improve my performance and I didn't seem to be as puffed out when cycling up steep hills. I don't know whether this was all in my head but it doesn't really matter as long as you enjoy training I think this product can benefit you. I have worn it in warm weather and have used it as a base layer and it stands up very well in either. It feels great and being nice and tight supports you well. I love wearing it and intend to get the skins tights too on next payday

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Feb 2014
I bought this top for my wife who already had the AS200 skins leggings and she says that like the leggings it fits well and gives good compression helping her body's posture while she is jogging. We have found Skins products to be well made, good quality, comfortable, good fit and easy to wash. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 19 May 2013
Great Top . Perfect fit go by your size not bigger. Got it as was training for Marathon.Highly recommended. Good price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins compression top, 11 April 2013
An excellent top received.. With all correct packaging and labels. With a prompt delivery service. The top to run in is excellent. It keeps you warm in the cold weather without overheating. Very comfortable. I will be buying another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Reasonably Priced, 3 Jan 2013
Really good product thats reasonably priced. I am currently training for a marathon and have really noticed the difference once I started using my skins I can definately run for longer before my muscles get fatigued. One point to note is that you must get the correct size for your height shape and weight for these to work properly so you need to refer to the skins website to find this out and don't assume that you will need the same size in both top and bottoms as it doesn't work like that

Highly recommended for any endurance runner

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins A200 Long Sleeve Women's Compression Top, 20 April 2014
Very comfortable and fitted well, usually wear size 38, so size M was OK. I like the quality of the material and design, i would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge sizing but rides up at the waist, 25 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality exercise wear, 24 Feb 2014
Great quality, I've worn it on hot and cold days and does a good job of regulating your body's temperature. Not entirely convinced on the "muscle support" aspect yet but it's an all round good top for exercise and flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL FITTED TOP AND COMFORTABLE FOR RUNNING, 27 Jan 2014
great fitted and comfortable top which is great for running with the skins trousers. very ftted so go next size up if you dont like tight tops. also keeps me warm in colder months. highly recommend.
good quality and washes well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A1 item, 31 Dec 2013
My wife is very pleased with this product and will definitely consider the same path when replacement is required. Great prodduct