Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.60

on 19 February 2014
This book was brilliant, I would say as a young adult it really helped figure some things and the page after page of daily affirmations was a nice touch. I recommend this book to anyone over 14. If you love Miranda Kerr as I do her little anecdotes are also a nice bonus.
on 18 December 2013
This book is thought provoking and healing. I enjoyed all the affirmations and inspirational messages from an international icon. I love Miranda Kerr, and I am also an avid fan of her Kora Organics skincare so this book is the perfect accomplice to a Kerr fan.
on 17 March 2013
Really enjoyed this. I will re-read this book again when I feel I need a pick me up. Great for teenage girls too. If you like positivity and need to hear positive messages when you're feeling low, just read this book!
on 12 August 2013
I found this very inspiring and helpful working through times when you need strength, I will be reading this when I feel down and when I think I need to have more confidence in knowing what life can bring.
on 3 August 2013
I love this book. It's aimed at young women but it's a great book for women of all ages. I love the quotes and dip into the book often to read a few. Really useful advice, I just love it.
on 28 April 2013
I expected more from Miranda Kerr. But this book was kinda ok, not that useful, and it was only half a book, and half of it was full of affirmations. I feel like i was cheated
on 27 February 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a motivation now and then. I enjoyed reading about the affirmations. This book influenced my life in a positive way.
on 24 September 2015
Disappointing, as other readers have said. Feels very basic and amateur compared to others i have read. Probably a good read for young girls or aspiring models.
on 12 September 2013
Simple, beautiful and wise. It was a pleasure to read. I truly can recommend it to anyone it's a great book. A very good present for young girls.
on 19 June 2013
Inspirational. A deeper, more emotional book than expected.
Keeps you life and soul grounded, full of love and happiness. Fabulous!!