Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short
This book is easy to read but the actual narrative content is very short and limited. Around half of the book's pages include affirmation, therefore, the title does not really reflect the whole book's content.
Published 13 months ago by Dr G

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Was not what i really expected but then I was pleasantly suprised., 10 April 2013
This review is from: Treasure Yourself (Kindle Edition)
The approach of this book is simple but it has lots of insights and life lessons that's really worth reading and reflecting about. It's pretty much a summary and combination of other theories that can also be found in other self help books. It's really nice to read about Miranda's life and why and how she got to become who she is now. Personally i find this book really empowering and inspiring. Besides that, there are many good advices for woman on how to deal with our own devils, insecurities, jealousy. This is the kind of book that I would like to read from time to time just to remind myself of what's important in life and how to be the best for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't read this if you want to find out more about Miranda's model lifestyle., 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Treasure Yourself (Kindle Edition)
This was better than I expected - it shows the reader a new mind set. So I definitely got more than I bargained for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable lesson, 1 Jan 2011
This book is aimed at young girls in particular, but I think anyone could benefit from reading it. It contains simple advise on how to "reinvent" oneself in order to be a better, happier person. Miranda tells her readers how she has managed to get where she is right now and how easy it is to overcome any fears and doubts we may have if we truly believe in ourselves and in our own power to change our lives. This book is very inspiring and I feel I have learned a lot from it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for ways to be more self-confident, happy, ambitious and fearless. It is not very long, but it is concise and it will provide you with all the information you need for YOU to do the hard work, to take some action and, above all, to take responsibility for your own life and happiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 18 Dec 2014
This book has changed my life. I saw it in Waterstones on display, recognised the girl as I am a fan of Victoria's Secret. I had just started working with a hypnotherapist as had been going thru a very difficult time in life. I feel like this book was sent to me by a Higher Power.
I had never thought much of Miranda Kerr before I read this book, tbh I didn't even think she was pretty (she has a very...unusual face). Now, after reading the book I think she is gorgeous as I can see her uniqueness and her beautiful spirit. I make a point to only take advice from people I respect and would like my life to be like theirs, and if she was a VS angel and had Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber (they're both HOT) fighting over her she's a pretty good role model!
The book is full of deep life lessons that I think every woman can relate to, especially older woman as in 22+. It shows how profound and intelligent MK is compared to most celebrities, and gives you a glimpse of her life and most importantly I felt, the way she thinks- she is human, feels jealous and insecure. She gives you advice on life's challenges and lessons. The second half of the book is a collection of affirmations and I feel they are well chosen. They really resonate with the reader.
I think the most helpful thing I got from this book is that someone whose life I actually admire is similar to me in terms of the way she thinks. I'm 25 and all my life I've been popular and had friends, but because I'm a deep thinker and artistic my peers and even most older people have found me confusing and 'too deep'. It is such a relief to find out that a celebrity like MK has the same thought tendencies as me. It has made me feel 20x more confident in who I am and within myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book written by a beautiful person., 10 Mar 2014
I had wanted to buy this book for a few months and when I had a little spare cash decided to pick it up. This book was such a lovely read, and made me adore Miranda Kerr even more. In this book she shares a few stories from her past and some advice for the future. It also include a lot of little inspiring messages to help you feel more positive.

This was a lovely little book to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 31 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 5 July 2014
C Barnes "Lottie" (UK) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this book. It's now my go-to whenever I feel like I've lost my way in happiness and connection to the universe. I really like to re-read certain chapters and pick out affirmations which relate to the situation I'm in and it really helps me see it in a different light. Every time I re-read this book, I learn a new lesson from it about how to overcome the challenges that life throws your way & be a better person. It's worth every penny and teaches you things that will stay with you for life.

Miranda Kerr is not only a physically beautiful woman, she is bright and such an inspiration for women everywhere. I highly anticipate her next book, "Empower Yourself".

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO YAs, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Treasure Yourself (Kindle Edition)
This book was brilliant, I would say as a young adult it really helped figure some things and the page after page of daily affirmations was a nice touch. I recommend this book to anyone over 14. If you love Miranda Kerr as I do her little anecdotes are also a nice bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life lessons, 18 Dec 2013
This book is thought provoking and healing. I enjoyed all the affirmations and inspirational messages from an international icon. I love Miranda Kerr, and I am also an avid fan of her Kora Organics skincare so this book is the perfect accomplice to a Kerr fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Treasure Yourself (Kindle Edition)
Simple, beautiful and wise. It was a pleasure to read. I truly can recommend it to anyone it's a great book. A very good present for young girls.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›