Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: STYLE A|Change

on 29 July 2014
After treating 20 6x4 fence panels over the weekend the brush has performed well. It absorbs the timber care product and applies the treatment well to the panels without spitting/flicking back at you. Holding the brush wasn't uncomfortable, the grip was good and reliable.

The brush is still intact - no bristles have come away and cleaning the brush was easy, ready in time to treat the shed! Highly recommend.
on 25 July 2014
Never used this type of fence brush before as I always thought it made be too cumbersome to hold - but having got this one I was pleasantly surprised - great grip - love the hook for hanging the brush when you put it down no more soil in my bristles - doesnt spray you with fence paint whilst using it - wish I'd discovered it years ago - only time will tell on how long the brush / bristles will last - would recommend
on 3 July 2014
Really nice brush, with plenty of bristles and no loss of hair. Great brush, would buy again - compared to a more expensive brush that started to rust after the first use... this is GREAT!
VINE VOICEon 12 September 2015
The brush I had when re-painting fence panels was 'lost cause', so I decided to give this one with this Harris brush. What a difference. Held more paint, covered much more quickly and price was very good. Labelled as a brush for emulsion, but worked great with Fence Life outdoor paint. The bristles do wear down a bit in use (but, to be fair, the fence wood was pretty rough), but at this price buying a couple for a job is good idea.
on 28 July 2015
I managed to paint 20' of fence with this brush and then binned it. Probably people with more skill than me and who take me more care with their brushes can make this last longer than me. I was perfectly happy with the results of my painting and it gave a nice even application, so it probably concealed some of my poor quality painting.
on 24 May 2015
A very small brush to use. The handle end rubbed my palm as I used it. The hook designed for resting on the edge of the paint pot is naff as every time I tried it, the brush would fall right into the pot. I actually went back to using the original 2 inch Harris paint brush I'd used for interior emulsion jobs for getting into the nooks and crannies of slatted fence panels. I wanted a solid finish to the paintwork on the fence and this was not the brush for the job.
on 5 May 2015
Good value for the price I paid. It was fine for staining 2 larch lap fence panels, but was hard to get between the strips of wood, so much so that in hot weather when the wood contracts, it exposed numerous thin strips of unstained wood, which I had to restain before the wood expanded again over night. I should have bought a smaller, thinner brush for the hard-to-get-to areas. It was easy to wash the wood stain out of the brush with soapy water.
on 12 June 2013
Perfect for the purpose, hard wearing. The brush arrived very promptly. This is a quality product at a bargain price, couldn't obtain cheaper elsewhere.
on 11 April 2016
ok. I like the fact that the plastic handle unscrews to aid washing. potentially a bit fat, ... much better to use on vertical boards eg. a door or fence panels that are up and down... But for horizontal boards (most of my shed, and fence) I think a less fat brush would be just as good, and not soak up so much paint, which can then drip on the floor.
I have had a few of these brushes, which are simply brilliant.

They hold a lot of paint and stain, and are really effective when you have a lot of wood to treat.

If you use them with care - perfect
If you are a bit slap dash then you can get a lot of splatter, but that is not the brushes fault.

Recommended