Size: Medium|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 28 September 2013
These protect your knuckles nicely while punching a bag or a dummy, but not as much as wraps and gloves. There are straps around the wrist section of the mitts, but I dont believe they offer any real wrist support. If youre worried about your wrists, take the time to use proper wraps and gloves if the situation allows.
on 14 July 2012
These glove inserts give great additional protection when punching hard and absorb impact well. They are well padded and may be a bit tight under some gloves. They were delivered on time and are very good value.
on 6 May 2016
So far I've done approx 5 hours of training with these gloves and I was pretty impressed by them to be honest, I thought they felt and performed great so was chuffed with my purchase.

That was until I saw the rip that had torn it's way into my life!

A tear on both gloves beneath the knuckles (right hand glove worse than left) has highlighted that although these are a comfy and rather sleek looking pair of gloves their build quality is definitely something that could be improved upon!
on 14 May 2016
These gloves are good for training, the padding protects your knuckles from getting too sore and the wrist support does its job well.

The gloves are durable, I have had mine for a month now of intensive use and they are still in working order.

Only slight concern and why I gave this 4 and not 5 stars is because after a while the stitching does begin to fray, not drastically and it doesn't detract from their functionality, but it is not exactly ideal.
on 7 March 2013
Good quality gloves, ideal for sparing against mitts or punch bag. Would be helpful to have a way of removing gloves after use as currently its a bit tricky! Otherwise, a very good product, very pleased with it.
on 14 March 2013
These gloves are great! They provide just the right amount of padding, but aren't too bulky. I like the yellow color, which makes them easy to find when I'm digging around in my gym bag!
on 8 October 2015
Company changed the size without a dispute, customer service was excellent. A replacement pair, and if they last as long as previous pair, I will be happy
on 13 May 2016
ok but after using for a while the threaded seams came loose and padding started to come out. Seller gave me full refund
on 7 November 2014
Nice and quick delivery, great quality handwrap/gloves which give me better support under my gloves.
on 9 February 2016
Worked better than expected and more durable than I expected. Delivered on time and well packaged.