5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Brilliant! Great!
Nearly every sunshine holiday I have been on (including in this country) I have sore burnt skin and have always been jealous of the sun worshippers that lay in the sun all day putting on there oil and looking like tanned gods!! Not anymore. My holidays will be changed forever.

Published on 19 Mar 2012 by L. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars works well
did what it said on the bottle lasted eight hours but I thought my tan was as good as normal perhaps it did the job too well
Published 5 months ago by susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Brilliant! Great!, 19 Mar 2012
L. Lee "Loopy Lou" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once A Day 10 Hours Protection Sun Cream SPF10 Low - 200 ml (Personal Care)

Myself and my new Husband went on our honeymoon recently and after buying P20 was slightly dubious especially only having to apply once a day. We started with P20 SPF20 (as we didn't want to go straight in with the factor 10) and were amazed. Normally by day three we are already burnt even when using factor 30 sunscreens. We did not burn at all. No sore bits! No staying out of the sun for a few days due to sunburn! No having to reapply getting sand stuck to burnt skin! We used that for the first week then used P20 SPF10 and came back with the best tans we had ever had.

The SPF20 built a gradual light tan and was a good way of getting our skin used to the sun. SPF10 gives a better deep tan.

It really is brilliant. I can't believe we have never tried this before. We will never go back to normal sunscreens again. If you are unsure just try it, you'll love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Protection, 16 July 2012
After my holiday in Morocco last year in 52oC heat and wearing only Factor 10 I did not burn at all! I cannot rate this product highly enough. It is well worth the money just for only having to apply it once a day!

4.0 out of 5 stars P20 SOnce a Day Protection, 17 July 2011
Mrs. H. Bradley (england) - See all my reviews
Bought this on recommendation for my granddaughter who experiences irritation from other sunscreen products.
Works well, protecting her skin and helps develops a lovely healthy tan.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 20 July 2012
p20 is easy to apply none sticky and no need to reappy been using this product for years now and best of all you still get a great tan without burning and peeling and at amazon its the best value !

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says!!, 30 Jun 2012
We first used this in Florida on our children. I was very sceptical but it really really does work. It lasts well and performs well, we wouldn't buy anything else now.

5.0 out of 5 stars P20 Factor 10, 3 Oct 2011
This product does exactly what it says. I've been using Factors 20 and 10 for a number of years, and have never suffered from sunburn when using it. My son also uses it - he has very sensitive skin and nothing else works!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST STUFF EVER ..dont use anything else!, 23 April 2012
This stuff is JUST BRILLIANT !! We have been using it for years...all around the world. Even my pale skinned, bald headed husband hasn't turned into a lobster yet. He thinks this is a wonderful product! it gives you GREAT PROTECTION... all day. its lovely to be able to spend all day in the sun, and in the water and still know i am not going to burn or peel. i see so many bright red tourists and i wonder why more people dont know or use this stuff. I totally reccommend it.. I wouldn't even consider using anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tan, 5 Mar 2012
Another speedy delivery, great product - not greasy, the sand didn't stick to me and I ended up with a fantastic tan and no burns which of course meant not peeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars No burning brilliant product, 3 Mar 2012
I've been using this product for years and have never got sunburnt. The best thing is you only put it on once a day so you can go swimming and still be protected when you go back sun bathing. My husband burns very easily but not since he's used P20.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 24 Sep 2011
Does what it says on the can. Easy to apply, lasts all day. no sunburn!! Great product. Would recommend for adults and kids!