4.0 out of 5 stars Great plot and atmosphere
Really enjoyable game, fantastic story line which really draws you in much like the other Bioshock titles.

The world you navigate is colourful, full of intrigue and very engaging.

Published 5 months ago by M. Forsdyke

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but irritating
The game succeeds on so many things, but the use of these interminable check points means that you ultimatly have no control over the game. A "quick" game may result in you not reaching the next checkpoint, so you are destined to repeat the section, when you find the time to play again, or a checkpoint ay kick in at a point where you've taken on a new vigour, but...
Published 3 months ago by Andrew Chapman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great plot and atmosphere, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)

The world you navigate is colourful, full of intrigue and very engaging.

These days most FPS is focused purely on the multiplayer and the single player gets left behind - this is the total opposite as the storytelling is amazing and as you progress you begin to understand who you are and why you're there.

Brilliant game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Storytelling art at its best., 11 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I've just finished playing this game. Reality doesn't seem quite as stimulating as the journey I've been on over the last few days. Its been a rollercoaster ride. I've certainly played better shooters, though to be fair, there is nothing wrong with the choice of firepower or special powers. Its just that this game isn't really about shooting things. What this game is about, is the story. Quite simply, its the most immersive game I've ever played, by a country mile.

Now, this makes a review rather difficult. I can't really talk about the story without giving it away, but the story is what this game is about. So be sure to pay attention to all the audio clips and pictographs you find along your way. I must have missed a few, looking at the achievements at the end, but I certainly got enough to weave the tale for me.

And what a tale. Sorry, but you will just have to take my word for it. I will mention the mundane stuff now, but quite honestly its irrelevent. Buy this game now if you like a good story. If you are rubbish at games, set the level to easy and muddle your way through. I played on hard, and it is really hard in places but doable in the main.

So, the mundane stuff. Graphics were excellent. I love steampunk, and this game is full of it, as are the previous Bioshock encounters. I didn't have any issues with textures or anything. The game NEVER crashed on me. Production levels were superb. I particularly like the automatons, they really did add to the eerie atmosphere.

Sound too, was top notch. Indeed, its worth watching all the end credits for some bonuses on that front.

Gameplay?

It can be repetitive, but only as much as you make it. If you stick to the sniper rifle, and the crow skill, it is boring. If you stick to the rocket launcher and the electric skill, it is boring. Basically, if you do the same thing over and over, it gets boring. So don't. Mix it up a bit. Explore using different weapons and skills. And explore different gameplay tactics.

Replayability?

I'm not sure, it may be interesting to replay and look for the things I quite obviously missed. Its just a shame that I cannot forget what I've experienced over the last few days first. There is an option on the main menu for downloadable content. So perhaps more bits will be added at a later date. I can't for the life of me see how though. The story is complete in itself.

Play this game. Now. If you have any imagination and sense of wonderment in you, you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best FPS titles out there, 1 Mar 2014
Moses Muchiri (Montpellier, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
The short of it is this...WHAT A GAME!!

I was immersed in the story from start to finish. I could tell you alot of things but then that would be repeating what all other 4 and 5 star reviewers have already said about this game. All I can say is you need a good enough PC to fully enjoy the awesome graphics. That said, I found the game to not be as graphically intensive as BF4 but then it's an older title. Play it, ENJOY IT and not totally did not expect the story to end as it did, ...

4.0 out of 5 stars pc game, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I have played the others in this trilogy takes some getting used to but fun all the same but every enjoyed every minute playing it

5.0 out of 5 stars It's bioshock, nuff said, 8 May 2013
V. Venczel (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Great game, nice design, awesome world, brings back the bioshock feeling. . . . . . . . . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 15 July 2014
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Beautiful looking and a rich atmosphere. The gameplay was also good, but it did feel repetitive at times and I personally couldn't get fully immersed into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Package received in good time, item as described, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy it!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
One of the best games ever! As i put in the title, just buy it, you won't regret it one bit!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful game for PC, 20 May 2014
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I purchased this game on the Xbox 360 and loved it. After thinking and thinking, I decided to get this game for the PC.

I wasn't sure how well the game would run but I just bought it anyway's. When installed, the game ran perfectly on my machine, here is the spec for reference -
GPU - GTX 660
CPU - FX6300
Memory - 16GB 1600mhz
Windows 8.1
and so so...
Running at a nice 60 fps.

The game look's amazing on the PC, much better than the Xbox 360 version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game story ever, 17 May 2014
This review is from: BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
If you like a great story like reading a book or watching a movie,just buy it, thank me later,else go buy call of duty, pew pew pew

BioShock Infinite (PC DVD)
BioShock Infinite (PC DVD) by Take 2 Interactive (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista)
15.49